Good guy with a gun stops road rage mass pike

Cops cuffed him, but didn't stuff him. The other two guys weren't so lucky. Per NBC10.

And yes, drawing down was a doofus move. Even worse was the tactical line-dance to the rear of the car door, which went from putting nobody in an unsafe position to putting EVERYBODY in an unsafe position.

If only he'd worn his sash, he wouldn't even have gotten cuffed.

Lol! What a bunch of muggles! Yeah, I wanna know the screen name too.

A day off for me too as well. I would have been right there in that traffic.

Do we know if NES dude actually stopped the driver or just showed up to brandish after the fact?

Ha. If his actual username is figured out, admin should change it to that.

On a seperate note, how do you guys even find these links. Do people really frequent all these sites with their popups and compulsory car commercials? I really wanted to see that video, but when all was said and done, it really wasnt worth sitting through that torturous subaru commercial...

With your classic road rage cases it is the aggressor who gets out of the car and attacks the other. Not sure how the dude jumps on a car, smashes the windshield, and refuses to get off yet only picks up a single charge. Personally in that situation I’d be looking at some front end work and he would be removing bush from his rectum...

Ha. If his actual username is figured out, admin should change it to that.

On a seperate note, how do you guys even find these links. Do people really frequent all these sites with their popups and compulsory car commercials? I really wanted to see that video, but when all was said and done, it really wasnt worth sitting through that torturous subaru commercial...

I just watched it on the news. I’m old enough that I still consume most of my content on a TV.

That looks like a 12 gauge automatic, semi-automatic machine gun pistol. With a thousand bullet per second capacity, pretty sure that's on Maura's Assault Weapon Handgun Illegal list. Reporting live from the Pike, another clueless Libtard reporter....

Back
Top Bottom