• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good boys in Fall River turning their lives around.

If any of you came upon this scene where the cop was being assaulted, would you have pulled out your piece to help the cop?

...and get charged with aggravated assault by the same officer I just helped out....not likely. There is no longer a clear distinction between "good guy" and bad guy" in this state. Rather than posting those punks mugshots the story would be about the vigilante "cop wannabe" who escalated a simple argument that the officer had under control.

...and get charged with aggravated assault by the same officer I just helped out....not likely. There is no longer a clear distinction between "good guy" and bad guy" in this state. Rather than posting those punks mugshots the story would be about the vigilante "cop wannabe" who escalated a simple argument that the officer had under control.

That's my assumption too. The stupid laws in this state makes one hesitate and think about all the possibilities other than doing what's right. Now if Maura, Moulton, Warren etc were being assaulted, I would just keep going my merry way. Let them enjoy their own desserts.

They'll plead out to the heroin charges and be back on the streets in 6 months. Guaranteed all firearms charges get dropped by the state.

If any of you came upon this scene where the cop was being assaulted, would you have pulled out your piece to help the cop?
giphy.gif

Not touching that one

Back
Top Bottom