GOAL under attack by those that want to undo the good work we've done.

Actually, there were four votes in favor of the motion and 68 against. It made me very proud of the membership of WPRC to hear their passion for GOAL. The matter is closed. We move forward stronger than ever in supporting MA gun owners and our 2A rights.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support GOAL.

And for the record, this Brit is a proud American by choice [grin]

Excellent!

Actually, there were four votes in favor of the motion and 68 against. It made me very proud of the membership of WPRC to hear their passion for GOAL. The matter is closed. We move forward stronger than ever in supporting MA gun owners and our 2A rights.

Awesome! Thanks to you and to Friday for attending, voting, and reporting. I had intended to go but had to attend to family issues instead. Glad to hear I wouldn't have had an opportunity as a swing vote!

Yes, I used "Brit" to describe you by accent only.[wink]

And TWTommers, thanks, pal. I'm now indebted to my wife for dragging her down to the meeting in case we needed the votes.[grin]

Another foreign country heard from! [smile]
blbl.gif

Only to the ones from Joisey! [wink] [laugh]
I didn't know you were from Brooklyn, Len! That's the only place they pronounce it that way.

Back
Top Bottom