GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If asked....I'm here to protest the fact that AG Healy decided to unilaterally re-write a law and retroactively turn 400,000 citizens into felons that she has not decided to charge YET. That is Unconstitutional. That is my statement.
100% this. We need to stay away from anything that the media can cut into "git yer filthy pawz off ma gunz" and focus on the issue that even antis should be alarmed by - usurpation of legislative power by a rogue AG.

100% this. We need to stay away from anything that the media can cut into "git yer filthy pawz off ma gunz" and focus on the issue that even antis should be alarmed by - usurpation of legislative power by a rogue AG.

I agree with this thought process. Speaking to family and coworkers the past couple days, they don't "get" the nature of the second amendment and likely never will. That doesn't mean that they don't "get" the legal overreach and ex post facto nature of the law and they do care and civil liberty. We need allies in this fight and coming across as a bunch of gun crazed hillbillies doesn't garner support in a city like Boston, it just doesn't.

There is simply no excuse to not go. Last time around, I was at the rallies. Then I took time out of work and sat for 8 hours and waited with my then 15 year-old daughter and she testified in front of the committee. The video of it is on this site somewhere.

Today is a milestone birthday for me, and I just pissed my wife and family off and last-minute cancelled a family barbecue to celebrate it tomorrow - to go to this rally.

This shit is important. This IS the red line. If not us, who, and if not now, WHEN? Collectively, we need to organize and make our voices heard. We are outnumbered, but a determined active vocal minority CAN make a difference. This is NOT the time to say 'the other guys got this. You NEED to make the time. Our freedom literally hangs in the balance. Call in, call out, take the T, walk, drive, teleport, whatever. Just get there.

/soapbox

sat for 8 hours and waited with my then 15 year-old daughter and she testified in front of the committee.
The important people are always given reserved spots at the front of the testimony line. This is heavily weighted towards public figures who are in favor of any gun control, however, they generally let the GOAL spokesperson in with that group.

There is simply no excuse to not go. Last time around, I was at the rallies. Then I took time out of work and sat for 8 hours and waited with my then 15 year-old daughter and she testified in front of the committee. The video of it is on this site somewhere.

Today is a milestone birthday for me, and I just pissed my wife and family off and last-minute cancelled a family barbecue to celebrate it tomorrow - to go to this rally.

This shit is important. This IS the red line. If not us, who, and if not now, WHEN? Collectively, we need to organize and make our voices heard. We are outnumbered, but a determined active vocal minority CAN make a difference. This is NOT the time to say 'the other guys got this. You NEED to make the time. Our freedom literally hangs in the balance. Call in, call out, take the T, walk, drive, teleport, whatever. Just get there.

/soapbox

+100

/soapbox

Spot on. Do whatever it takes to be there.

I hope June4th goes again to speak and highlights the similarity of Healey and the out of control politicians and the Communist Chinese facists.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last time I checked the streets surrounding the boston common and the statehouse were not state parks or restricted areas for CC.

Last time I checked the streets surrounding the boston common and the statehouse were not state parks or restricted areas for CC.
True. Also, WGAF? Do you realize how many people carry across the Common every day without even realizing that they're breaking the law?

If any of you are planning on bringing signs, can you please check spelling first? The last rally I was at had a high number of first grade level spelling errors on signs which is surprising considering the fact that most of them were <10 words long.

Don't be this guy and make us all look like morans:

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

T from Quincy Adams is about 25 mins into Park St. and from there it is a short walk up the hill to the Statehouse.

mbta.com is pretty accurate for trip planning. It shows you when the train arrives to your station, how long the ride is, etc.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a way that when the media interviews you - you can prohibit them from cutting the original footage ?

In other words, if you give an interview the media, and say they chop words out to make you say something that you're really not... is there a way to prevent that? I.E before the interview starts you state you do not give permission to alter/reproduce the original footage ? Thanks

DON'T DO INTERVIEWS, LOOK WHAT THEY DID WITH MASS FIREARMS SCHOOL'S (not MFS fault, but the media's)

Agree, I just dropped my plans to head out to a cookout up north to be there. I just hope it is not 12 of us standing there or else the perception is that we dont give a crap

I'm hopelessly optimistic, but I think the turnout is going to be huge.

/soapbox

CANNOT be quoted enough or said more eloquently!

No, this is put up or shut up time.
This!

I was going to the range but I will be there...
Lady Radtekk and I will be there driving the Gadsden. After the rally we're going home to pack up evil black killy guns for a day at the range. Anybody that wants to join us is welcome,feel free to PM me.

Have you woken up yet? There's no reason to even TRY to follow the law any more. The masters just told us all to quietly go eff ourselves. I suggest we start telling them the same, stop being sheep, and carry where you want to carry.

we are saying the same exact thing.

Should I make the effort to make up signs tonight? It will have to be a late night project for me after work. Is GOAL going to have hand out signs?

I see a lot of people with 2-3 posts who are getting active, good, it's about ****ing time.

I too hope there are forum sleepers like myself who will be taking Action over this. Ive made efforts to share it with my buddies and will continue to do so today. No one should stand for this. Even if they happen to agree with the end goal. This is not how its done and it cannot go unchecked. Even my grandmother who is a dem, and will be voting for hitlery couldnt wrap her head around it last night when i told her. She worked in politics in my home town. All she kept saying is she cant do that. Thats not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom