GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
quotes-this-and-no-other-is-the-root-from-which-a-tyrant-plato-3874.jpg

I'll see you all there. Anyone know if GOAL will be able to accept donations via cc on site? Might be interesting to see how much is raised...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does anyone think there would be an issue with bringing a cooler with non alcoholic drinks to share? Luckily someone was smart enough to grab a few cases of water for today's rally but I wouldn't mind helping

Does anyone know if Carl at FS or any other LGS will promote this rally using an email blast to its subscribers?

Does anyone know if Carl at FS or any other LGS will promote this rally using an email blast to its subscribers?

At this point every ffl should close up shop for the day and show up with all their employees (and families too if they can). After all, most shops are half empty now anyway...

I will be there and bringing my kids...who are really fired up about this....I'm proud they realize this can't stand.

The ironic part is my three gun owning friends who do not own AR's are the ones who declined to go though I'm not entirely surprised. They are all born & bred in this shithole.
I don't own an AR and I'll be there.

So no ccw?
Is this a serious question? [laugh] It's not a question of "if", but one of "how many".

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Hopkinton Sportsman's Association sent out an email blast today that promoted it.

(Thanks Bob)

Last edited:
Tyranny has a name: Maura Healy

Gun control is the plea of tyrants

Gun control is the problem, not the solution.

NO TURKEY HERE!
HEALEY COMET HIT OUR RIGHTS
HEALEY HAS NO RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS
HEALEY KILLS BUSINESS
HEALEY WILL NOT STOP U.S.
HEALEY HUNTS ME
OUR RIGHTS DIED ON BAKER'S WATCH
Reset Healey
Baker, WAKE UP! OUR RIGHTS ARE GONE.

"OVERTURN AG's OVERREACH"
"NO AG DIKTAT" (lol, how many will get that?)
"NATION OF LAWS, NOT MEN"
"SAY NO TO OUT OF CONTROL AG"
"BRING HEALEY TO HEEL" (that's kinda iffy)
"AG EXECUTES LAWS, NOT WRITES THEM"
"NO TO AG'S TYRANNY"

If I can get out of work early tomorrow, I'll be swinging by somewhere to get strapping, poster board and stencils. We need to have our messaging tight. The slogans have to be easily repeatable and have good media optics. Ideally, we should only have 2-3 slogans for signs and a couple of "hey hey, oh oh, AG's overreach has got to go" type chants (not "hey, ho", by the way, you don't want someone saying you're being sexist and therefore dismissed, do you?).

The State House is right across from the Boston Commons. There is underground parking at the commons and is relatively easy to get to by taking 93 to Storrow Drive (get in left lane) to Beacon Street/Copley Square/Back Bay (whatever the sign says for that exit). You are very close now.

Then, take a left at the first stop light and you'll see the Commons. Drive around the park. Parking is off the road that cuts through the middle of the park (charles street).

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Che...6713207cb0!2m2!1d-71.0638101!2d42.3587772!3e0

Thank you but I do not drive into Boston alone anymore.

Again, if anyone wants to share a ride from the Groton area let me know.

If everyone open carries, no one gets arrested... They won't take us seriously if we don't, just like last time and the time before. You want the media's and politicians attention. Well time we step up.

^This

The time for talking is over. I don't even live in taxachusetts, but I will be there. Law enforcement needs to condemn how this tyrant circumvented the rule of law. For too long law enforcement in the peoples republic of taxachusetts have treaded on all of your gun rights and in many ways, your rights in general. They have treaded on your rights because of fat paychecks and fat pensions. "We are just doing our job" they say. Instead of denouncing this tyranny I see the hacks behind her smirking in front of the camera, enjoying the limelight. The mass state police, as well as local police need to respect the bill of rights and the constitution and denounce that they will enforce these laws. They need to respect our unalienable rights bequeathed to us by our founders. This is flat out tyranny. We should all own the same weapons as infantrymen and law enforcement and be well trained. We are not sheep. We must learn from our Texas brothers and sisters and open carry with rifles and pistols in front of the state house. The line needs to be drawn and we must push back.

Last edited:
If you didnt get an email blast from your club, get on the directors about it!

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I plan to be there. If anyone wants to carpool from the metrowest area, I'm in. Will drive by myself if need be, but would prefer to hitch along with others if possible. [thumbsup]

dafuq is wrong with you guys?!? You're an insult.

If it's legal, why wouldn't you?

Leaving from north Ham in the AM. Not sure what were looking like for boat space at this time, may be full. I believe parkings only 18 for the day in saturday

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom