GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
MFS sent out an email blast earlier today.

The missus and I will be there wearing our most current Gadsden NES shirts. I hope to see you all there.

No allowance for recall of state officials in MA. Convenient.eh?
There would be no change of recalling the AG even if there was.

This is the state where Jacques won by a landslide on the platform of "I do not want, nor do I seek, gun owners votes".

I plan on going with my kids ages 2 and 7. Coming from south shore and probably taking the T. Any idea how long a train from Braintree/Quincy takes? It's been awhile.

Sent from my Rotary phone using Tapatalk

I plan on going with my kids ages 2 and 7. Coming from south shore and probably taking the T. Any idea how long a train from Braintree/Quincy takes? It's been awhile.

Not long at all. Both Cities are on the Red Line. Straight shot to Downtown Crossing. But I would plan for at least 30 minutes...it is the T after all.

From Quincy T stations...~20 min once you've boarded. Get off at Park Street, exit, and voila you're on the Common.

I asked about ccw because a few said it wasn't permitted on that property. This is my first time at one of these, so I wanted to be sure I wasn't being stupid. I'm planning to cc.

this thread is not about CCW. the future generations who have lost their 2A rights do not give two shits how any of you carried on 7/20/16. we are showing up to be a voice for all the young and unborn who are getting hosed before even coming into existence. they will be born under the thumb of tyranny. show up for them. be heard. you can cerakote your CCW pink or flush it down the toilet, I don't care.....just show up.

/rant thank you

I asked about ccw because a few said it wasn't permitted on that property. This is my first time at one of these, so I wanted to be sure I wasn't being stupid. I'm planning to cc.

It's a civil infraction on the Common itself, IIRC.

It's a civil infraction on the Common itself, IIRC.

yes when they put you in a jail cell and yank your LTC, i'm sure they will apologize and say "oh we didn't realize it was only a civil infraction".

have you people woken up yet? there is no way to follow the letter of the law. it's whatever they want them to be at any time. time to read Bradbury and Orwell again.

Last edited:
this thread is not about CCW. the future generations who have lost their 2A rights do not give two shits how any of you carried on 7/20/16. we are showing up to be a voice for all the young and unborn who are getting hosed before even coming into existence. they will be born under the thumb of tyranny. show up for them. be heard. you can cerakote your CCW pink or flush it down the toilet, I don't care.....just show up.

/rant thank you
I'll be there. No question. Just organizing my thoughts.

I'm sure the colonists had this same discussion about carrying on the Lexington Green in 1775. "Guys, is this even legal?"

I'm sure the colonists had this same discussion about carrying on the Lexington Green in 1775. "Guys, is this even legal?"

those were different times, what's the probability that your 12 peers are going to be illiterate freeloading moonbats?

yes when they put you in a jail cell and yank your LTC, i'm sure they will apologize and say "oh we didn't realize it was only a civil infraction".

have you people woken up yet? there is no way to follow the letter of the law. it's whatever they want them to be at any time. time to read Bradbury and Orwell again.

Have you woken up yet? There's no reason to even TRY to follow the law any more. The masters just told us all to quietly go eff ourselves. I suggest we start telling them the same, stop being sheep, and carry where you want to carry.

those were different times, what's the probability that your 12 peers are going to be illiterate freeloading moonbats?
At a gun rights rally? Based.on what I've seen on NES, high chances of illiterate but very low chances of freeloading moonbats. And no, those weren't really different times - human nature hasn't changed one bit, we just have different technology for spewing BS amd whatnot.

Does anyone know if there is a way that when the media interviews you - you can prohibit them from cutting the original footage ?

In other words, if you give an interview the media, and say they chop words out to make you say something that you're really not... is there a way to prevent that? I.E before the interview starts you state you do not give permission to alter/reproduce the original footage ? Thanks

At a gun rights rally? Based.on what I've seen on NES, high chances of illiterate but very low chances of freeloading moonbats. And no, those weren't really different times - human nature hasn't changed one bit, we just have different technology for spewing BS amd whatnot.

that's my point, my chances of being judged by my peers are slim to none. Our jury will likely consist of soccer moms who think that your haircut is not hip enough, therefore guilty as charged.

going back to who could vote, men of property who most likely was educated at some minimal level and knew what money looked like. Most people today don't know where north pole is. Trying a case with those as a jury member is a circus based on emotion.

Does anyone know if there is a way that when the media interviews you - you can prohibit them from cutting the original footage ?

In other words, if you give an interview the media, and say they chop words out to make you say something that you're really not... is there a way to prevent that? I.E before the interview starts you state you do not give permission to alter/reproduce the original footage ? Thanks

Have your phone recording while you're being interviewed. At last then you can post what was actually said. Not that it would compare to their much larger platform catering to people who will unquestioningly drink up their words like babies sucking at the tit.

Better still, if you have something to say, make sure you have it framed ahead of time in a way that can't be misconstrued or edited out of context. Create your own soundbite. Practice it in the mirror the way politicians do. If you can't do that, then do not allow yourself to be interviewed.

Yes, there is.

Refuse to to give the interview.

And yes, I'm being serious. Their footage to do with as they please. You're trusting their ethics and professionalism.

Such as it is.

If asked....I'm here to protest the fact that AG Healy decided to unilaterally re-write a law and retroactively turn 400,000 citizens into felons that she has not decided to charge YET. That is Unconstitutional. That is my statement.

good, short and sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom