• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

NRA-ILA just sent me an email.

Got the same one. They probably realize if this isn't squashed now, then it could set bad precedent on a larger scale in the future.

Last edited:
Did anyone create any good sign images? I have a 24x36 color printer. I can print some. People would need to staple to cardboard

Keep the pressure on.

While a reversal is unlikely, one need only look to the ill-fated "shooting exhibition regulations" to see what pushback can do.

Of course, the AG learned her lesson from that and made sure this was compartmentalized so there would be no a-prior opportunity for public feedback.

Is this meme dank enough to make into a sign?

Tgg5zZj.jpg

Last edited:
never been to a rally... what are the do's and don't.

also i have a friend that work until 10 tomorrow should i wait for him or go alone? i think more people the better

also if do wait for him is the rally going to be over before 11? how long are rally's for usually?

also i have a friend that work until 10 tomorrow should i wait for him or go alone? i think more people the better

also if do wait for him is the rally going to be over before 11? how long are rally's for usually?

Come alone, we will be there. Most of us are friendly. It will be over when people gradually go home. Will be a hot day so it may not be the longest rally of all time.

My club just sent out a notice to the membership about the rally. I hope to see a huge turnout there from my club.

Bring sunscreen and water, it'll be a scorcher tomorrow. Come, hang out, say hi to the person next to you - gun owners are friendly. Go home whenever you feel like it.

This is the most tyrannical thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Thank whichever entity you choose to, or not worship for GOAL!

I'll be there sweating my ass off.

89b9f71190479e9c07b8080b81cf1958.jpg

- - - U
Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Last edited:
Here's a good sign. Not sure if Bearing Arms would mind it being used if they were sourced.

Massachusetts-Attorney-Generalbans-the-sale-of-22Assault-Rifles22-2-620x620.png

I will be there with my 6 year old son. I was trying to explain the situation to him (kind of detailed for a 6 year old to fully understand) but he then asked me. "Dadda can i carry my j-frame cap gun (its bright orange and could never be mistaken for a real gun)in my waistband like you do?" I almost had a tear in my eye. I said "of course you can but we will not bring any caps" we dont need some liberal media outlet claiming there were "shots fired " LOL

I will be there - I also asked Troy City and this is Mike's response

ATTENTION!! Troy City Tactical will be closed Tomorrow, July 23rd to attend the Rally at the State house starting at 10am!This is the time to stand together!! Our rights are being taken away and we as legally licensed responsible gun owners cannot be taken advantage anymore by those who believe we are criminals. These laws will effect all gun owners in Massachusetts, and should they stand, might serve as case law for the rest of the country.
Join us at the state house, we will be wearing our Troy City Tactical T-shirts so look for us when you get there.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1803914626490850&id=1711827609032886

Wayland Rod & Gun Club sent out a message to all its members, as did Harvard Sportsmen's Club.

Four Season's Firearms also sent out a message to its email subscribers.

Any rules for the Common regarding chairs or coolers? Wife and two kids coming, will try and bring as much extra water as we can.

I'm thinking of boarding the T at Riverside or Eliot. Is there a procedure to pay for the green line at those stations if I don't already have a charlie card?

Effing NRA nuked my facebook post urging people (and them) to support Comm2A on their posting about the rally. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom