Glock to hold big press conference at 2011 Shot Show

I just called Glock.

They said a "guy with connections" said that it was a Gen4 G21.

I have not heard that anywhere else, however.

-----

Edit: I do not think that is out yet.

Last edited:
1295386317.jpg

1295386484.jpg

Hey, I already have one of those, and mine is considerably less gay. [laugh]

It doesn't even have night sights on it. [thinking]

Now, the other thing is that's just a maguffin or some kind of a teaser... Even if "the big announcement" was a rollout that the G30 and G21 were going 4th gen, that still would have been cool... but this.... if this is really "it", then WTF? Is Glock going to be the next ID Software, making the gun version of Duke Nukem Forever? [laugh]

-Mike

In order to reach their biggest fan club, Glock is debuting a video game controller so that losers in their parent's basement can finally own a glock. A low left flinch is already preset into the controller to make shooting realistic.

That would have been WAY cooler.

Hey, I already have one of those, and mine is considerably less gay. [laugh]

It doesn't even have night sights on it. [thinking]

Now, the other thing is that's just a maguffin or some kind of a teaser... Even if "the big announcement" was a rollout that the G30 and G21 were going 4th gen, that still would have been cool... but this.... if this is really "it", then WTF? Is Glock going to be the next ID Software, making the gun version of Duke Nukem Forever? [laugh]

-Mike

I LOL'd except how dare you profane the name of id Software?! id is responsible for actually releasing games where as Duke Nukem was supposed to be developed by 3D Realms and published by a bunch of houses that went belly up or got bought up.

Back
Top Bottom