• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 34 or Hk VP 9 range gun/house gun, which would you prefer?

I'm just saying as a generality the number of cases is weak, whether it's a mag or "feature" case. The numbers are so low its not a very large sample size.

The common thing is LCAFD without a license, when joe gangbanger gets arrested with an old beretta or something. They'll get him with poss without an FID, poss of ammunition, bunch of other crap... LCAFD without a license is also ridiculously easy to prosecute. "Did the guy have a license?" no "Did the guy have it in his possession when (legally) searched? " yes" then - done. Not a hard standard of evidence to meet. AWB on the other hand gets very messy, very fast...

Actual AWB prosecutions are so rare it is very difficult to establish a pattern for them.

-Mike

I see, thanks. Makes you wonder why the law even exists then, but I won't go there. :)

I see, thanks. Makes you wonder why the law even exists then, but I won't go there. :)

Cause it makes moonbats feel all safe and warmy, that's why. Repealing a ban which is rarely prosecuted (and effectively does nothing on like 99.9% of the gun arrests/cases in MA, even the ones with real criminals involved) scares the sheep too much, apparently. They will think that repealing the AWB will allow every gun owner to buy a "machine gun" at the local dollar store and that kind of BS.

-Mike

No, wrong. Fail. Do what you want, but don't delude yourself by pretending that gives you immunity. It's not in the law. At all.

-Mike
Hopefully I never have to find out.
I did buy a couple 10 round mags for my wife's M&P15 SPort. But that was more for weight :) She has more 30 round mags. The only pistol we have that would be "MA mag compliant" is her Walther CCP.
Some day, hopefully soon, all the arsinine mag rules will be overturned. There is no logic to them. No legimate public safety reason for them.
I'd need 4 mags to carry what I have in my FNS9 and 1 extra mag. But criminals have no limits at all. But Beacon Hill libtards will never understand that. After all, control is the goal. Not public safety.

Hopefully I never have to find out.
I did buy a couple 10 round mags for my wife's M&P15 SPort. But that was more for weight :) She has more 30 round mags. The only pistol we have that would be "MA mag compliant" is her Walther CCP.
Some day, hopefully soon, all the arsinine mag rules will be overturned. There is no logic to them. No legimate public safety reason for them.
I'd need 4 mags to carry what I have in my FNS9 and 1 extra mag. But criminals have no limits at all. But Beacon Hill libtards will never understand that. After all, control is the goal. Not public safety.

Yeah, it is completely absurd, but I don't think it's ever going away, unless there's some federal court case which invalidates things like state level AWBs and so on in the near future. The only saving grace in MA is that enforcing the AWB BS does not seem to be an overwhelming prosecutorial priority most of the time.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom