• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glenn beck

Really? I don`t know any dumb rich people. It takes a lot of intelligence and courage to give a speech in front of thousands of people.

Actually, not. I do public speaking all the time. It's like sex - all the fear goes away after the first time.

Really? I don`t know any dumb rich people. It takes a lot of intelligence and courage to give a speech in front of thousands of people.

Not really. I gave a 25 minute speech in front of 1,000 people in DC a couple of years ago. After about 2 minutes, the audience just fades away and you don't even notice them.

Well, come to think of it, maybe this does mean that I'm intelligent and courageous ! [smile]

Being wrong all the time is a sign of intelligence?

You can be intelligent and still be wrong about everything, IMO.

Don't get me wrong, he was a dirtbag, but he was still fairly intelligent. Except on his choice of women (all of them). Those choices were just stupid.

For those who didn't catch Glen tonight, he ran a clip of Obama at a commencement speech yesterday in which he warned that ...

Graduates are too distracted by all the sources of information they're subjected too, not all of them very high on the 'truth meter'.

He specifically mentioned iPods, Xbox, etc as delivery mechanisms that leave the owner ....'not knowing what's truth and what's not'.

He went on to suggest that the government could help.

Obama is the most dangerous president ever to have been elected and Glen Beck is providing a unique public service.

I strongly suggest catching the rerun of Glen's show if you missed it at 5pm.

LINK

Last edited:
I saw. The machine is going fast and furious and we're having a tough time keeping up. Some incredible political events are unfolding in this country and sadly many choose to ignore. Like Beck or not try and disprove the facts presented.

I saw. The machine is going fast and furious and we're having a tough time keeping up. Some incredible political events are unfolding in this country and sadly many choose to ignore. Like Beck or not try and disprove the facts presented.

In Obama's own words...."Breathtaking transformation of America is happening at a breathtaking pace!"

Sound like a guy just beaten down by health care reform efforts? He's got 30+ czars working in the weeds on regulations and a complicit MSM! To me, he sounds like a guy with no worries.

You could tell from the start this was no ordinary administration being built. Our own legislators can't keep up. I'm held awestruck at the effectiveness and extremely angry at the inability to stop the machine.

You could tell from the start this was no ordinary administration being built. Our own legislators can't keep up. I'm held awestruck at the effectiveness and extremely angry at the inability to stop the machine.

I've lost all hope in most of those currently in office, but I never expected the MSM to go this deep into the tank for corruption and marxism (as obious as their motives were).

I thought for sure, that when the people turned, the media would come around, but no signs so far.

Isn't it ironic that the Commie-in-Chief talks crap about ipods after he gave one to the Queen of England as an official state gift?

Isn't it ironic that the Commie-in-Chief talks crap about ipods after he gave one to the Queen of England as an official state gift?

Part of his shtick is to feign ingorance of the technology, lack of interest in his opposition, etc.

I sincerely wish that lying through one's teeth was a valid basis for impeachment!

I sincerely wish that lying through one's teeth was a valid basis for impeachment!

I'm thinking this guy can do alot more than lie without fear of impeachment... My biggest fear is that even if he gets ousted in 2012, he and his entire following are not going away. The agenda will continue.

I'm thinking this guy can do alot more than lie without fear of impeachment... My biggest fear is that even if he gets ousted in 2012, he and his entire following are not going away. The agenda will continue.

Which is why we need to take the power away from that thing that allows him to implement his agenda: the federal government.

If the federal government was anywhere near what it was envisioned to be: very small and Constitutionally limited, we wouldn't have to worry about this so much.

It's for the exact reason you point out - that those Tea Party people who think that they can somehow restore their version of big government, without eventually having to deal with the liberal's version of big government - have their heads up their collective (pun intended) asses.

The day when a not insignificant percentage of voters in this country start protesting that they don't want:

Social Security
Medicare
Dept. Of Education
Foreign Wars
Massive Military
Federal Reserve
Bailouts
Federally Funded pork barrel projects
NASA
Federal funding of local and state projects
FEMA
Drug War
BATF

etc. etc.

Is the day we will finally have people who truly understand what it is going to take to never have to deal with people like Obama and minions again.

Until then: The beatings will continue until the attitude improves.

Funny how the first couple of posts are on topic and when you get to the end you can't even tell what the original topic was. The only one that speaks for oneself is that person. Glenn Beck doesn't do it and the NRA doesn't do it. No person or organization can be all things to all people. Even the far left has issues with the President. The NRA is a money making organization that sees a good draw with Glenn Beck. I'm a member of the NRA but don't agree with everything they do. Kind of like a union. You pay the dues but you may not agree to going on strike during a recession. I watch Glenn Beck often and agree with most he says. But only you can speak for you. And do that by voting!!!!

In truth, it's not the tchnology that Dear Leader objects to, but the intellectual content. The Queen's iPod included pre-loaded content of the Dear Leader's choosing, including his own speeches. If The One could put an iPod full of his own speeches into the hands of every 10-year-old, he would.

Just you wait.

Funny how the first couple of posts are on topic and when you get to the end you can't even tell what the original topic was.

That's called thread drift, son.

threaddrift.gif

Back
Top Bottom