• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Control" by Glenn Beck

MassPete

NES Member
There is a thread from 5 years ago about about this book. Just downloaded it for $8.99. I think it's time again for all of us to read this book. The mainstream media is going to run Gun Control like Russian Collusion. We have to stick together and educate ourselves. Education is key for the future of our Country. This fight for our 2nd amendment right is not new to us in Massachusetts. For those of you that do not live in this shitshow of rules and regulations called Mass, WELCOME TO OUR WORLD! I've always criticized my friends that said move to NH, or FL.. Guess what? That is not going to work anymore. The Anti-Gun crowd might not be strong in numbers, but they WILL get ALL the media attention. We need to Stick Together and Educate Ourselves.

The NRA slogan was "Stand and Fight".... STOP BASHING THE NRA

We need common sense gun regulations and I think we all agree. Common sense to me means armed teachers. What kind of fukced up society tells their kids to hide under their desk, or in a closet when a nutjob is shooting up a school. For you new generation gun owners, we used to hide under our desks at school when the nuclear war sirens went off in town. That would have saved my life? Are you kidding me?? Liberals were at work then as they are now...

They speak of common sense, yet they are batshit crazy anti protection... Let's take the high road, educate ourselves and fight for the country we all love... Let's protect our kids by arming teachers and getting rid of these killing zones that they call "Gun Free Zones."

Again, STOP BASHING THE NRA. We are on the same team. Educate yourself, your spouse, kids, neighbors and friends. Don't let the LEFT destroy the country we all love.

Also, The Anti-Gun team is proposing legislation where your Anti-Gun neighbor can report your "so called" mental illness to the FBI. Linsky is leading the charge along with all the other liberal &%$#@%..... Can you all imagine how bad this could be? I have no problem with vigorous background checks. While at it, go for the same checks for immigration and Voter ID...

Last edited:
Also, The Anti-Gun team is proposing legislation where your Anti-Gun neighbor can report your "so called" mental illness to the FBI. Linsky is leading the charge along with all the other liberal &%$#@%..... Can you all imagine how bad this could be? I have no problem with vigorous background checks. While at it, go for the same checks for immigration and Voter ID...

well that IS appropriate, as Linsky is clearly mentally ill....
:(:(

For those who still don't know... the NRA is backing a very, very big case in MA right now. The NSSF is backing another.

If you haven't re-upped or sent a few bucks lately, now is the time. They didn't abandon us, and it's more important than ever to put your money where your mouth is, given what's happened at the state house and what's coming in DC. This could end poorly for us - don't let it.

Start with politicians.

Back
Top Bottom