• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glenn beck

NRA Announces Glenn Beck as Keynote Speaker for "Freedom Experience," Saturday, May 15

(FAIRFAX) - The National Rifle Association announced today that radio and television personality and best selling author Glenn Beck will be the keynote speaker for the "Freedom Experience" at NRA's 139th Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Charlotte, North Carolina. Beck will now deliver the keynote address of the event, which begins at 6:30 pm on Saturday, May 15, at the Time Warner Cable Arena. As previously announced, Sean Hannity was to be the keynote speaker, but had an unforeseen schedule conflict. NRA's Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre in welcoming Beck said, "It's going to be a great convention, and I know our members will be excited to see and to hear from Glenn Beck."

Further information about the NRA's 139th Annual Meetings & Exhibits can be found at www.nraam.org

glenn beck is an idiot,,, i dont want him to represent me ,,, i can form my own opinions without his drivel

thats just it,,, he doesnt represent me, but he speaks for the nra? the nra needs to distance themselfs from this idiot, WTF are they thinking? with all resect,,, youre post leaves me confused.. you have a high post count,,, but was it all usefull?

Last edited:
I think he'll do a great job. He's pro 2ndA and he CCw's most all the time. Sounds like a great choice to speak for gun rights!!

thats just it,,, he doesnt represent me, but he speaks for the nra? the nra needs to distance themselfs from this idiot, WTF are they thinking? with all resect,,, youre post leaves me confused.. you have a high post count,,, but was it all usefull?

Looks to me like you just want to spew your hate for Beck and don't really care about what the NRA actually thinks.

P.S. Use your spell check.

He doesn't speak for anyone. He's the keynote speaker. Beyond that, I don't understand a thing you said.

glenn beck is an idiot,,, i dont want him to represent me ,,, i can form my own opinions without his drivel

I am always curious when someone condemns someone else with vagueness such as this.

Glenn Beck is certainly not perfect, but is you bothered listening to him for any length of time you would understand that Glenn does not want to tell you what to think, but rather he challenges you to look for yourself and come up with your own conclusions. As far as drivel he presents some pretty well researched and thought-out information that seems to be validated sooner or later by events.

Perhaps there is something else about Glenn which you are uncomfortable with?

wollsmoth1.jpg

What is it you posted about yourself?

i kill threads

Even your own???

[thinking]

i guess ill not make many freinds in here,,,,but ill say that you are all entitled to youre opinions,,,to each his own...

Well you would if you didn't come storming on here pissing and moaning and being snide to other members. Do yourself a favor, learn proper forum etiquette, and don't be so snippy. Trust me I learned the hard way but once I learned the ropes here it paid dividends. It's a tough crowd here but only if you want it to be.

As for your OP about Beck, sure there will be people involved with our "cause" that undoubtably some of us will dislike, it's a fact of life. Personally I'd prefer someone who has a large group of people behind him rather than someone who is a virtual unknown. Just my .02

Last edited:
Personally, I enjoy Beck in the rare times I listen to him. He's an entertainer, like the rest of them, but he often provides me with interesting facts.

The verdict is still out on Beck. If the conservatives take back the House (and probably the Senate too), Beck has to hold their feet to the fire. If he doesn't, then we know Beck's a fraud. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

The only Glen Beck I've heard are quotes repeated elsewhere so I don't have an opinion on the guy one way or the other. But this protest against a company that he is affiliated with cracks me up the 'nasty' quote they choose is funny because it is true.

Are you feeling kinda nauseous about the ongoing financial relationship between Vermont Teddy Bear and reactionary messianic right-wingnut Glenn Beck? Frustrated that while most respectable business have already broken off their advertising deals with him, VT Teddy Bear continues to support his show with advertising revenue?
Are you doubly disgusted that VTB has him promoting their Mother's Day products in virtually the same breath he goes off on a rant against Mother's Day - a day founded on the idea of promoting peace.

Well, be nauseous no more, as Green Mountain Daily is proud to present its alternative Glenn Bears. Our Green Mountain Daily Bears (actually for sale through cafe press) are not only cute and cuddly, they feature actual public quotes from VTB's favorite media spokesperson (our first offering above was picked out especially for Mother's Day, in fact). And GMD will offer new bear options regularly until we either run out of offensive Beck quotes (not likely) or VTB decides to do the right thing and stop its financial support of Mr. Beck's unique brand of bile.

How's that for a bear market? CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR DAILY BEAR NOW!!!

(Diaries posted under the GMD user represent collaborative efforts of multiple admins.)

Attachments

• glennbearad1.jpg
    glennbearad1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
i did not piss and i did not moan... i was not snide,,,i insulted noone,,snippy i was not,,, i expressed my opinion as is my right, as it is youre right to disagree.i was attacked for my spelling,for what i would assume is a lack of argument over my point.
you say our cause,,, i have a ltc,, i do carry,,, am i not part of this cause? i have stated my opinion,,, is it not my right?

Beck risks his life daily to help educate the American people interested enough to listen.

dedmeat,
If you choose not to listen, fine. Lots of folks are beyond help.

I invite you to defend your claim that he's an idiot or to point out anything he says that's not factual.

Last edited:
Just to be clear- I have no affinity with the bear moonbats. I came across their stupidity thought it funny and shared.

i did not piss and i did not moan... i was not snide,,,i insulted noone,,snippy i was not,,, i expressed my opinion as is my right, as it is youre right to disagree.i was attacked for my spelling,for what i would assume is a lack of argument over my point.
you say our cause,,, i have a ltc,, i do carry,,, am i not part of this cause? i have stated my opinion,,, is it not my right?

It is your right to express your opinion and to whine and also your priviledge to be shown up for lack of any substantive discussion.

I think there is not much left tobe said here. Have a good night.

I'm not a fan of Beck. I do, however, find him entertaining with some of his thoughts and how everything always seems to come together when he tells a story.

As far as him speaking at an NRA event, why not? No real harm... Unless he brings a chalkboard.

Back
Top Bottom