Gabriel Gomez is a douche

Ok guys... how does one become a seal? We can't cure cancer, we cant efficiently create vehicles that run off something that isnt gas, we cant reattached severed penises 100% yet somehow we are converting people into seals and then reverting them back to humans? All I hear about this guy was that he was a seal. Well if it was so great, why dont you turn into one again.

What am I missing? [thinking]

Damn, why am I just hearing about this now?
If he had mentioned he was a SEAL when he was running I might have voted for him. [rolleyes]
All joking aside , your still a douche Gabe, and now your getting to be a whiny douche.

bahhahaha. He actually wore a mini SEAL and naval aviator wings during the campaign instead of flag on his lapel?!?! bahahahaha. Put that pic right in Webster's Dictionary, textbook douche move.

Didn't you see any shots of him when he was out and about? Never was seen without his naval aviator jacket on just in case you didn't know he was a SEAL!

BTW, did you know he was a SEAL??!?

Adorable+baby+seal..+Iddnt+he+cuuuuuuuuute_f06dde_3271403.jpg

Attachments

• Adorable+baby+seal..+Iddnt+he+cuuuuuuuuute_f06dde_3271403.jpg
    Adorable+baby+seal..+Iddnt+he+cuuuuuuuuute_f06dde_3271403.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
Didn't you see any shots of him when he was out and about? Never was seen without his naval aviator jacket on just in case you didn't know he was a SEAL!

BTW, did you know he was a SEAL??!?

0520-us-agomezmccain_full_380.jpg

I think he admitted on howie carr that he never saw any action as a SEAL. Action or no action, still a douche.

Attachments

• 0520-us-agomezmccain_full_380.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 14

I think he admitted on howie carr that he never saw any action as a SEAL. Action or no action, still a douche.

Gabe is looking 80s stylish with his members only jacket while shotgun joe attempts to throw a wu tang sign. Both are failures. [rolleyes]
White Feather

What did Gomez do during his time in the Coast Guard Reserve? Something about replacing seals or something.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

To his credit (not taking away from him being a douche) he is a SEAL and a Navy pilot. I don't think there are many people who accomplished that.

He is a douche though for the comments he made, apparently without even knowing what he was talking about, in the link I brought in the OP.

"Do they call me McGregor the Wall Builder? No - But you fawk one sheep!..."

Hes in line with Bloomey and Moms group now. Funny how a few years ago he was standing for 2A not he yreats it like a pile of dung

Sent from the blind

MontySpam.jpg

SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL SEAL

Wait, Gomez was a seal?
I thought he was just an asshat democrat running on the Republican ticket in Massachusetts, trying to screw the commiewealth over and vote in the interest of the Democrat party if ever elected.
If he was a Seal, he should really tell people, because then he needs to be taken seriously...

Back
Top Bottom