Gabriel Gomez is a douche

I think the title to this thread was also under his picture in his High School Yearbook.

..and as for playing the [insert random military branch and unit here] card. it only takes you so far. On Freeman's Farm at Saratoga, Benedict Arnold was the savior of the revolution, that said, he's still a traitor. This guy is nowhere near Arnold as a soldier yet he is still a traitor.

Strange, he never mentioned that during his campaign. [rolleyes]

I totally would have voted for him instead of writing myself in if I had known he was a SEAL.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should link this thread to his facebook for teh lulz.

Last edited:
"I cringe whenever I hear that guys name"

Seal-Turns-40_002-600x435.jpg

To his credit (not taking away from him being a douche) he is a SEAL and a Navy pilot. I don't think there are many people who accomplished that.

He is a douche though for the comments he made, apparently without even knowing what he was talking about, in the link I brought in the OP.

John Kerry is a Vietnam vet. Saw combat, is still a douchebag.

John McCain is a Vietnam vet, naval aviator and torture survivor. Respectable senator who became a douchebag.

Im still on the fence about Navy SEAL Jesse Ventura.

To his credit (not taking away from him being a douche) he is a SEAL and a Navy pilot. I don't think there are many people who accomplished that.

He is a douche though for the comments he made, apparently without even knowing what he was talking about, in the link I brought in the OP.

What we are sick of is not that he is a SEAL, we are sick of his (and others) using it as a constant logical fallacy of "appeal to authority". He may be able to shoot upside down 800 yards while flying a plane better than I can shoot at point blank range, and fight ten people while I run away from beagles, but this does not allow him to decide when I can exercise my rights. I am the expert on my rights.

Jesse Ventura was a SEAL back before they were even known as SEAL's, they were called UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) when he served.
And as off the wall as his is, I'd still rather have him in congress than Gomez.
His Howard Stern appearances were great!

Back
Top Bottom