Framingham Counter Protest

I bet it's just that the suburban housewives are bored and need something to do for an hour before getting hammered on box wine.
and asking their cuk husband why he stayed out so late with his " buddies" last night and didn't come home until 1130 and the checking account was $400 lighter......

Ugh, can you imagine being married to one of them and being kept up all night while she was making her protest sign, and then having to listen to her when she got home from her protest?
Nope...Not at all and for many reasons never would....

Back when I lived in NH, I and a friend of mine almost showed up at a really as cross dressers (aka trannies) with pro-2A signs but we were afraid we'd be recognized by others that knew us and wouldn't get the humor..

The crazy thing to me is why MA?

MA has some of the tightest gun laws in the country with a so-called AWB,mag limits, and a list of pre-approved guns which the government graciously allows the little people to buy.

What else could they possibly want other than a defacto ban?
From their point of view: if you show up, and "protest" you can post selfies on facepalm and show how "involved" you are.

Yes, a de facto ban would be nice, but affirmation from the interwebz is good too, and it gives you WokeCred the next time you're sipping wine with people with "no hate here" lawn signs.

From their point of view: if you show up, and "protest" you can post selfies on facepalm and show how "involved" you are.

Yes, a de facto ban would be nice, but affirmation from the interwebz is good too, and it gives you WokeCred the next time you're sipping wine with people with "no hate here" lawn signs.

FYI: That's the address of Hemmenway Elementary School.

Did you end up going? They've shown this on the news a couple of times now.

Someone I know went.. wore her red shirt and all. When we started talking about it, the usual arguments from their side came up... and all based on zero knowledge of the subject. I tried to explain, but just ran in to the same thing - no one needs an assault weapon, no one needs 30 rounds, no one needs more than 2 guns, no one needs etc, etc.

Someone I know went.. wore her red shirt and all. When we started talking about it, the usual arguments from their side came up... and all based on zero knowledge of the subject. I tried to explain, but just ran in to the same thing - no one needs an assault weapon, no one needs 30 rounds, no one needs more than 2 guns, no one needs etc, etc.

I was wondering as well. Saw the news reports but no indication of a counter protest. I would have thought if there was there would have been a bigger piece on it in the news.

Whenever someone asks me why I need an "assault weapon" or 30 round magazines, I always ask them "do you trust the government?". If they say "no" then I say thats why. If they say yes, I call BS. Usually that gets them fumbling around.

Whenever someone asks me why I need an "assault weapon" or 30 round magazines, I always ask them "do you trust the government?". If they say "no" then I say thats why. If they say yes, I call BS. Usually that gets them fumbling around.

Yea... of course the first comment is "Why do you need 30 rounds and an AR to hunt"

I get them to agree that the second amendment isn't about hunting. They scoff at it being about protection from a tyrannical government, but then I'll say it's so that we can defend our first amendment and other rights. That's what usually sways them. You have to play to their love of their favorite diversity rights.

This person has her LTC and she's been shooting. So I say that she knows how it can difficult to keep shots on target in a controlled environment. Try adding poor lighting, being nervous/shaking and a moving target. Then how confident would they be about putting hits on target.
Logic fails though since they've been beaten in to submission from MSM.

Yea... of course the first comment is "Why do you need 30 rounds and an AR to hunt"

I get them to agree that the second amendment isn't about hunting. They scoff at it being about protection from a tyrannical government, but then I'll say it's so that we can defend our first amendment and other rights. That's what usually sways them. You have to play to their love of their favorite diversity rights.

This person has her LTC and she's been shooting. So I say that she knows how it can difficult to keep shots on target in a controlled environment. Try adding poor lighting, being nervous/shaking and a moving target. Then how confident would they be about putting hits on target.
Logic fails though since they've been beaten in to submission from MSM.
I hate it even more when they have firearms/ltc...

Back
Top Bottom