Framingham Counter Protest

Scott11b

NES Member
This Saturday our fundamental right under the constitution is going to be attacked by Moms Demand Action. This group spreads lies and distorted statistics to bolster their case for “common sense” gun reform.
We all know that is a lie. I will be taking a stance against this rally, peacefully. I encourage all members and 2A supporters to attend. I will also be working with GOAL to plan a future rally at the same location.
Please bring American Flags or 2A flags. No derogatory signs or flags.
Address : 729 Water st Framingham MA 01701
Time 14:30(2:30p)
Date 5/13/23
We need to be vocal and show that we are not going to go quietly into the night and lose our rights. I would love to see you there.

Attachments

• IMG_3729.jpeg
    IMG_3729.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
part of me says to counter their protest the way leftists do.. get in their faces, throw paint on them, make them miserable and uncomfortable.

the other part says to ignore the 20 of them and not give them any more publicity than they'd already get...

not sure which is the correct action.

part of me says to counter their protest the way leftists do.. get in their faces, throw paint on them, make them miserable and uncomfortable.

the other part says to ignore the 20 of them and not give them any more publicity than they'd already get...

Pig blood is good.

The crazy thing to me is why MA?

MA has some of the tightest gun laws in the country with a so-called AWB,mag limits, and a list of pre-approved guns which the government graciously allows the little people to buy.

What else could they possibly want other than a defacto ban?

Last edited:

Option 3 wolve in sheeps clothing

Provide laxative laced refreshments as a "supporter"

MA has some of the tightest gun laws in the country with a so-called AWB,mag limits, and a list of pre-approved guns which the government gracious allows the little people to buy.

Its nice out and people are happy so white women gotta go f*** all that up

MA has some of the tightest gun laws in the country with a so-called AWB,mag limits, and a list of pre-approved guns which the government gracious allows the little people to buy.

I bet it's just that the suburban housewives are bored and need something to do for an hour before getting hammered on box wine.

I'm down here in NC but join your counter-protest in spirit.

What would be some good signs for you to carry?

"Hard Cases Make Bad Laws"
"Disarming Good People Makes Nobody Safer"
"Just Ban Assault"

"What would it take for you to put down your guns to save kids?"
followed by:
"What would it take for you to pick up a gun to save kids?

Let's just casually walk among them wearing these shirts.

cc42bf_96317ae21f8644a4b373f6cca17322d3~mv2.jpg

They’re mental defectives, that’s why.

Somebody will show up with Molle gear and will be the right-wing extremist feature of the news coverage. Low angle tight shots of the dozen Moms and their kids to make the crowd look large.

I'm down here in NC but join your counter-protest in spirit.

What would be some good signs for you to carry?

"Hard Cases Make Bad Laws"
"Disarming Good People Makes Nobody Safer"
"Just Ban Assault"

"What would it take for you to put down your guns to save kids?"
followed by:
"What would it take for you to pick up a gun to save kids?

Better signs:

"Iron my shirt, bitch"
"Just shut the @#$2 up!"
"Ugly chicks like to protest"
"Fat broads hate guns"
"Homophobic hands off my guns" (written in rainbow colors and held by someone flambouyant)

Somebody will show up with Molle gear and will be the right-wing extremist feature of the news coverage. Low angle tight shots of the dozen Moms and their kids to make the crowd look large.
Show up with a molle web apron and start grilling for them

Would be amazing

I haven't been in that area in a while, but the roast beef sandwiches from CJ's used to be good.

If you want good pizza there is a Gianni's used to have good NY style

Yup- bottles of piss and tobasco sauce

Back
Top Bottom