Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

Well put 3 rifles up at Carl shop on tuesday and by thursday one already sold put that money to a sweet walther 99C which he had in the shop shot so sweet.

I was a glock fan and wanted a G26 but the prices are so high, can't beat the price Carl has on his handguns so why get a used G26 when I could get a new walther and I didn't go wrong with this little babe..

And picked up a case of 9mm CCI thanks for the deal on that carl you the man....

This will be and is the only shop I will go to from now on, hunters trading post is near me but nothing like carls shop and the people he has working for him. They are great make sure you stop in and you will be very happy, I am thanks for a great shop Carl mike.

Last edited:
Got my LTC last week and immediately headed to FS, where I had been before just to look around. Went in with the complete intention of buying a Ruger 5 1/2 inch barrel 22/45 Mk III, and nothing else. Had a look around and saw a couple of nearly pristine used .22s including a 4 inch barreled Mk III 22/45 and a S&W 22A. They answered all my questions plus some that I didn't know I had, and the prices were good enough that I decided on impulse to buy both used guns instead of the new Ruger. It was a great choice as I got to shoot both last night and fell in love with the 22A. The Ruger has a slightly annoying extraction issue, but other than that I found myself highly satisfied with the store and will be returning there for any new firearms that I should buy.

I'm lucky I don't have a job yet or I would be over there every week.

Went to FS to day and got a Sig Sauer P226 police trade in for $399. Great price for a P226 no matter where it came from. All I have to do now is send it to Sig for their $99 rebuild and it will be like new.

I've never seen a deal like this from any other gun shop in this state.

Thanks Carl!!!!

Carl is great to deal with. When he got a few Glock 23s in for sale, I asked him if I could trade the Glock 19 I got off him a few years earlier for credit towards a 23. Without even seeing condition of my gun and only going on my description, he gave me a hefty credit on my trade in and even had a mint 23 set aside for me when I got there.
Its always great stopping by and having Carl and other employees come out and greet you by first name, even if you've only been there a few times.

Well put 3 rifles up at Carl shop on tuesday and by thursday one already sold put that money to a sweet walther 99C which he had in the shop shot so sweet.

I was a glock fan and wanted a G26 but the prices are so high, can't beat the price Carl has on his handguns so why get a used G26 when I could get a new walther and I didn't go wrong with this little babe..

And picked up a case of 9mm CCI thanks for the deal on that carl you the man....

This will be and is the only shop I will go to from now on, hunters trading post is near me but nothing like carls shop and the people he has working for him. They are great make sure you stop in and you will be very happy, I am thanks for a great shop Carl mike.

Four Seasons is where I got my Walther PPK/S

Four Season is probably the best store in Mass. Everyone that I know that has shopped there, rave about the service, and prices. And I agree about the service, eveytime I have called, I was treated professionaly by the knowlegable salesperson. Which is saying alot since most Gun stores in Mass seem to have the worst customer service, and are ignorant of their products. The negatives are it is not a large shop by an strech of the imagination, their inventory can be spotty at times, nor are the prices compeitive outside of Mass. I was recently at a large gun store in Nothern Florida, and that place had at least 5,000 Sqf of nothing but guns. I have never seen so many guns in one place. Prices were better, and service was equal to Four Season. We are lucky to have a shop like FS in Mass. I should travel out there at least once, but the two hour(one way) drive makes it less than ideal.

Last edited:
Yeah... all good people but the crowds really make "window shopping" not all that fun. Quite frankly I only go when I need something now. :(

Four Season's is a great shop

It's hard to run a retail gun store. I think 4Seasons is refreshing. Carl truely cares about doing the right thing. He is a hard worker and a great buyer which allows him to be able to compete with anyone.

yet again another great transaction at FS. Their used gun listing online is awesome, it allowed me to jump on a used SW 520 the second it appeared.

I went into Four Seasons Saturday afternoon because I was interested in one of the refurbished Glock 22's they were advertising on their website. I had two guns I wanted to sell so I brought them along to do a bit of “horse trading”.

The salesman (Who’s name I forgot- sorry !) and Carl were very professional. The Glock 22 I bought is in nice shape just a scuff showing holster wear and a small scratch on the underside of the frame. It also had the “factory reconditioned” tape on the trigger guard.

I wound up getting close to what I wanted for the trades and I also bought three pre-ban hi-cap mags for the Glock as well. I mentioned to Carl I wanted a mag loader for the Ruger 22-45 I have and he tossed it the box and said “There you go !” ( Thanks Carl ! ). [grin]

My son was along for the ride - he wanted to meet Holly. While we were doing the paperwork, I asked the salesman if Holly was working today (While pointing at my son.) He went to the back room and yelled “Holly, there’s someone here to see you !” My son had a big smile on his face, [grin] and I couldn’t help but laugh as she came out like she knew who wanted to meet her & she walked right up to my son and nudged him with her nose.

The sales guy packed the Glock up in the box while I had my fingerprint scanned - now that was an Orwellian moment ! The entire transaction was wrapped up quickly. I was sure to let Carl know I came in because of their reputation on N.E.S.

When I got home and opened my Glock box I was expecting to find the three hi-cap mags and the two 10 round mags which come with the gun but to my surprise I found one of the 10 round mags missing - a fourth hi-cap was in it’s place. Thanks Carl, you have earned my repeat business ! [smile] [smile] [smile]

Yea carl is the best geat guy and always remembers who you are and your name when you come in.

And the prices are the best.... If the doors ever closed I think I would have to cry.

Another great transaction at FS. Went in to buy a cleaning solvent, walked out with a Glock 22 and $350 missing from my bank account.

FSGuns was great. Took the ride this weekend to price out a purchase that I had formally made with another dealer closer to me. FS was about 10% cheaper on this particular firearm which was great to see. I ended up making my purchase here. The place was absolutely packed (being a Saturday morning, I guess I would expect it to be) and the vibe was great. All of the staff was great and friendly and I will definately give FS my attention in the future. It really is a "one-stop" shop, they have EVERYTHING.

Excellent staff, excellent selection, great prices - best gun store in the state. It's good enough that I'm more than willing to drive 2 hours to get there, and I've always left with more than I thought I was going to buy.

Thanks, Carl & Co.

Kevin

Just transferred a Sig into Mass. from Missouri throught FS. The process was a little involved, but Carl took care of everything. Thanks! Oh yeah, I walked in to get a transfer and ended up also putting down $350 on a new Bushmaster M4. [rockon] I'M ADDICTED TO GUNS!!!

Back
Top Bottom