• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3rd Ma. Based on-line gun auction Based in Ma. Looking for consignments.

gunauctioneer

Dealer
NES Member
Looking for gun consignments to list in our 3 rd on-line gun auction MARCH 2024. Our last 2 auctions each auction had over 30,000 views, we sold over 50 guns and we listed only 60 each time. All guns had reserves so our consignor does not lose any money. We also sold guns in 15 states besides Ma. We are lic. Ma. auctioneers (9) years and lic. FFL and Ma. Lic. located in worcester, Ma.. Free pickup and drop off, Buyer pays for shipping and we handle all headaches pictures, transfers, collection, customer communication, we just hand you a check. Fee's to consignors is 12% (min. of 4 guns.) and we have a built in reserve.
We sell guns that do not sell well in Ma. We ship every where. Info available by phone also 978-667-4149.. Thanks for reading Ken Brooks, Give me your opinion we are the only legal Gun Auctioneers in Massachusetts. Looking to do a live auction in May in Boston area

Quick search on Google and you can find out a lot. Looks like some type of estate sales business that got a FFL to sell firearms.

sellitmoveit.com | Webster MA linked to that number. Their website doesn't seem to be active any more or they're working on it offline.

KR. Brooks auctions and yes former estate sales and auctions 9 years. The only auctioneer to sell machine guns from a estate sale 2 years ago because I studied the ATF rules. Auction will be posted in 2 weeks on HI-BID under KR. Brooks Auctions and site gunauctioneers.com . No secrets here just starting out with 2 past gun auctions selling over 75 guns to over 15 states besides Massachusetts. I am the only lic. auctioneer and LIc. FFL that operates a legal gun auction in Ma. NOT the auctioneers selling guns and using a separate FFL to transfer or auctioneers that twist the 1899 date ON GUNS , which is illegal and punishable by the Fed's up to 10 years. Beside I left my phone number and my name so nothing SECRET ABOUT THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL WITH A QUESTION. My address is the old PULLMAN arms in worcester 33 Pullman street. Also it took me 5 months to get my FFL so not an easy task as my writers make it sound. If you want to sell without headaches consign with us fully insured and PICK UP THE PHONE ANY TIME YOU GOT MY NUMBER. BEST KEN.

Please do NOT let me find out you are a bonded wearhouse.
Look it Chris not sure what your issue is about a bonded ware house but I will pick up firearms from a police dept. for auctions and sell them to the public here in Ma or across the USA. and give the owner money back after paying storage. I do not rent space for holding guns as a living and I do not rip off people who then take the persons guns (from the police) and over charge the owner so the owner cannot get their value back. If I decide to have a bonded warehouse I will do so with or with your permission. But my interest is and I have proven results last year is to give gun store owners and gun owners a chance to sell guns to the usa audience. I am the only Lic. FFL and Lic. auctioneer that follows the rules. Best of health to you. Ken site gunauctioneers.com our next auction is march 2024 with over 100 firearms from german mauser C96 to AR15's to vintage Colts from Massachusetts.

All things considered I think I'll pass.
Do I buy enough guns for this to have any meaning to the OP? Probably not. But I'm a regular at Rock Island Auctions to the point that I get a call, a real human being not a recording, from them if I don't have at least a couple bids in.
But this seems to fly a bit too loose for me.

Look it Chris not sure what your issue is about a bonded ware house but I will pick up firearms from a police dept. for auctions and sell them to the public here in Ma or across the USA. and give the owner money back after paying storage. I do not rent space for holding guns as a living and I do not rip off people who then take the persons guns (from the police) and over charge the owner so the owner cannot get their value back. If I decide to have a bonded warehouse I will do so with or with your permission. But my interest is and I have proven results last year is to give gun store owners and gun owners a chance to sell guns to the usa audience. I am the only Lic. FFL and Lic. auctioneer that follows the rules. Best of health to you. Ken site gunauctioneers.com our next auction is march 2024 with over 100 firearms from german mauser C96 to AR15's to vintage Colts from Massachusetts.

Lots of abuse by Bonded Warehouse's in the past in this state...

So yeah, not a fan even if you claim to be the best in the biz, the fact that you are a BW AND do auctions is suspect in it itself...

So basically after paying overhead such, you get an almost free gun to sell. I'm sure most times the "victim" never gets the gun back from you for $50 or less each as most of these cases go on for months...

Care to publish your fee's?

If reasonable I might reconsider my above post and actually thank you for helping us behind enemy lines.

Lots of abuse by Bonded Warehouse's in the past in this state...

So yeah, not a fan even if you claim to be the best in the biz, the fact that you are a BW AND do auctions is suspect in it itself...

So basically after paying overhead such, you get an almost free gun to sell. I'm sure most times the "victim" never gets the gun back from you for $50 or less each as most of these cases go on for months...

Care to publish your fee's?

If reasonable I might reconsider my above post and actually thank you for helping us behind enemy lines.
Assuming he has to tell the PD, his fees might be a matter of public record, so I'll ask outright, what are your fees when acting as a bonded warehouse?

Hi Chris, I actually do not store guns unless someone buys a gun and does not pick it up after 3 weeks. Then I return it to my inventory and I resell it and return there money. My co-partner micro arc welding does store weapons and at a small rate per month not weekly. Also the auctions are public in sales so every one can see the bidding and the highest bid wins. My auctions have reserves on all guns and cannot lose money for my cosignor. I will have my March auction ready in 2 weeks and will post it so everyone can see it in plain site, fee's , and conditions are posted also. Best. Ken.

Hi Chris, I actually do not store guns unless someone buys a gun and does not pick it up after 3 weeks. Then I return it to my inventory and I resell it and return there money. My co-partner micro arc welding does store weapons and at a small rate per month not weekly. Also the auctions are public in sales so every one can see the bidding and the highest bid wins. My auctions have reserves on all guns and cannot lose money for my cosignor. I will have my March auction ready in 2 weeks and will post it so everyone can see it in plain site, fee's , and conditions are posted also. Best. Ken.
And what are those monthly storage fees you partner charges? That's what is being asked.

Here are some rules for bonded gun ware houses. 1. Most guns in ware houses are guns taken by police in Ma. for the erpo or red flag rule...extreme risk protection order, these guns are place with a storage bonded place until the police or court say it is ok for the guns to go back to the right full owner. The bonded house can charge for storage because they are weapons and must be stored safely and protected from being stolen, Police cannot not charge storage only private bonded houses. These bonded houses do charge and you have to call them even my co-partner Micro Arc Welding , Worcester, Ma do not know their fee's. I do not store guns unless they are in my auction and are not picked up after the auction and then after 3 weeks I charge $50 a month then if not picked up in 60 days I resell them and give any left over money back to the seller. If anyone out there wants to store a persons guns for nothing let me know please but you have to be responsible and the ATF wants them registered and that includes pickup free and delivery back free......................Here's my number if you will store guns free 978-667-4149.
LAST THING IF THE GUN OWNER CANNOT GET THE POLICE OR COURT TO ALLOW THE GUNS TO BE RETURNED THEN THE BEST THING IS TO AUCTION THEM SO THE PUBLIC AND GUN OWNER KNOWS WHAT THEY WERE REALLY SOLD FOR......IF THE GUN WARE HOUSE SELLS THEM ON THEIR OWN , YOU MAY NEVER FIND OUT WHAT THEY REALLY SOLD FOR WHERE AS A LIC. MA. GUN AUCTIONEER AND FFL LIC. IT IS ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE...........HOPE THAT HELPS AND STAY AWAY FROM THE ..ERPO LAW.......WAY TO EXTREME....NOT FAIR TO US GUN OWNERS. GET A DUI, A COMPLAINT FROM A GIRL FRIEND OR WIFE, BUSINESS OWNER SAYS YOU SCARED THEM, NEIGHBOR COMPLAINTS THEY FEAR YOU.........ERPO LAW.......HERE THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS, I SEE IT ALL THE TIME...CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. KEN- 978-667-4149...BEST OF HEALTH TO EVERYONE.

Here are some rules for bonded gun ware houses. 1. Most guns in ware houses are guns taken by police in Ma. for the erpo or red flag rule...extreme risk protection order, these guns are place with a storage bonded place until the police or court say it is ok for the guns to go back to the right full owner. The bonded house can charge for storage because they are weapons and must be stored safely and protected from being stolen, Police cannot not charge storage only private bonded houses. These bonded houses do charge and you have to call them even my co-partner Micro Arc Welding , Worcester, Ma do not know their fee's. I do not store guns unless they are in my auction and are not picked up after the auction and then after 3 weeks I charge $50 a month then if not picked up in 60 days I resell them and give any left over money back to the seller. If anyone out there wants to store a persons guns for nothing let me know please but you have to be responsible and the ATF wants them registered and that includes pickup free and delivery back free......................Here's my number if you will store guns free 978-667-4149.
LAST THING IF THE GUN OWNER CANNOT GET THE POLICE OR COURT TO ALLOW THE GUNS TO BE RETURNED THEN THE BEST THING IS TO AUCTION THEM SO THE PUBLIC AND GUN OWNER KNOWS WHAT THEY WERE REALLY SOLD FOR......IF THE GUN WARE HOUSE SELLS THEM ON THEIR OWN , YOU MAY NEVER FIND OUT WHAT THEY REALLY SOLD FOR WHERE AS A LIC. MA. GUN AUCTIONEER AND FFL LIC. IT IS ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE...........HOPE THAT HELPS AND STAY AWAY FROM THE ..ERPO LAW.......WAY TO EXTREME....NOT FAIR TO US GUN OWNERS. GET A DUI, A COMPLAINT FROM A GIRL FRIEND OR WIFE, BUSINESS OWNER SAYS YOU SCARED THEM, NEIGHBOR COMPLAINTS THEY FEAR YOU.........ERPO LAW.......HERE THEY COME FOR YOUR GUNS, I SEE IT ALL THE TIME...CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. KEN- 978-667-4149...BEST OF HEALTH TO EVERYONE.
Ken,

NES has a well earned hatred to the bonded warehouse system in MA. Just to be clear, neither you nor Micro arc, are operating a Bonded warehouse?

Ken,

NES has a well earned hatred to the bonded warehouse system in MA. Just to be clear, neither you nor Micro arc, are operating a Bonded warehouse?
Sounds to me like he is giving the option of auctioning the gun off rather than going to a bonded warehouse.

In other words, profiting off BS MA laws where the state is looking for any reason to yank a permit.

Please, correct me if the facts are wrong. Obviously the last part is just my opinion.

I have absolutely no idea what is being offered here, and to whom.
Well, it looks like someone wants to run a gun auction out of MA and other someones are suspicious that the auctioneer might be part of a Massachusetts Bonded Warehouse operation that could, in part, be auctioning off some legally stolen acquired guns. The suspicion is likely based on another known Massachusetts Bonded Warehouse operation that does exactly that.

just to wrap up I am not a bonded ware house. I sell guns for clients as a lic. auctioneer and a lic. FFL. We had 2 on line auctions last year based out of ma. and both were very successful and our 3rd one is mar. 21. The guns in my auction belong to gun owners not ware houses. I will post our auction next week with over 70 firearms if interested feel free to take a look if not no problem 80% sell all over the USA. Best to everyone.

just to wrap up I am not a bonded ware house. I sell guns for clients as a lic. auctioneer and a lic. FFL. We had 2 on line auctions last year based out of ma. and both were very successful and our 3rd one is mar. 21. The guns in my auction belong to gun owners not ware houses. I will post our auction next week with over 70 firearms if interested feel free to take a look if not no problem 80% sell all over the USA. Best to everyone.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

The bonded warehouse crap is where we end up with a problem.

There have been a ton of abuses by them.

Back
Top Bottom