Former Secret Service agent pro 2A speech

Wow, very well said. "Talk is cheap, Liberty is not" He reminded me of a Drill Sergeant I had. Especially with the knife edge right hand action!

Great find. Lot's of good speaking points to take away. What I especially liked, and I think this is critical for those on the fence or indifferent to the push for gun control, is that he didn't speak about this being a fight over mag capacity or type of firearm being at risk of ban -- he took it to a higher level about the preservation and defense of our liberty and freedoms as Americans and the need to halt the constant erosion of freedom from all angles.

Every time I have a discussion with an anti--I try my best to move the discussion beyond gun details to the risk to all rights as defined in our Constitution.

Thanks for the post!

Good speech - but I kept losing my concentration because the blonde in the red jacket standing behind him kept giving me a boner.

It's because of this forum that I learned to really care about our liberties. This man has concisely summed it all up. Truly an inspired and inspiring few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom