• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Former ‘Gun Regulation’ Democratic Candidate Is Now Facing A Murder Charge

shocking that an anti would be violent.... IMHO 65% of them are probably psychos and they are arguing against guns because if they had one they knew they would
misuse it.... pure projection of their mental and emotional defects on the rest of the population.

Also, before anyone asks.... she's definitely 110% guilty. There's no amount of bags that could ever cover that up. The mugshot is probably a dumpster fire... [puke]

-Mike

shocking that an anti would be violent.... IMHO 65% of them are probably psychos and they are arguing against guns because if they had one they knew they would
misuse it.... pure projection of their mental and emotional defects on the rest of the population.

Also, before anyone asks.... she's definitely 110% guilty. There's no amount of bags that could ever cover that up. The mugshot is probably a dumpster fire... [puke]

-Mike

lol what do you mean?

upload_2018-8-13_14-17-43.png

iu

lol you had to post it that's a new level of gross not seen in the other pictures... thanks now I have to postpone my lunch for another hour or two so my stomach will settle

if every democratic candidate who was/is psychotic dropped out of primary races, there'd likely be only a very small number of democrats in congress or in state houses/senates.

so where did she get the gat? I wander if our own sheep shagger Linsky has an extensive collection of MGs, I would not be surprised. Democrats campaign for total gun control while hoarding the shit they want everyone else NOT to have.

Last two lines of the article:

"Kellie Collins sought to unseat U.S. Rep. Jody Hice last year, but WJBF-TV explains she “left the race before qualifying” and explains she dropped out for “personal reasons.”

Being psychotic must’ve been one of those reasons."

I'm telling you, send her to one if those extreme make over shows, get her hair done, maybe some augmentation, you guys will be thinking she is a 10.

I was thinking that. The only thing unfixable about that face is the eye spacing and makeup would help there too.

-Mike

Spot on. I think much of what the antis preach is based on their own projection and fears of what they’d do if they had a gun on them.

There is a great deal of projection of violent tendencies in anti gunners. Several people I know have said they'd love to have an "ar15 machine gun" and blast all Republicans to hell. Nice people.

Back
Top Bottom