For US Senate in Massachusetts. Who are you voting for? Take poll.

Who are you supporting for US Senate?

• Geoff Diehl

Votes: 253 82.1%
  • Beth Lindstrom

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • John Kingston

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Shiva Ayyadurai

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
Huh????? You realize that the changes in Romneycare were minor in nature. MA healthcare was already "you gotta insure them" for . . . .decades before. While I think that the Demomachine took RomneyCare as a basis for Obamacare, it wasn't a trial run as we'd been moving towards that for a long long long time. Longlong.
Mittens disagrees.

Mittens is a moron looking for recognition. And it was never OBAMAcare. It was PELOSIcare. Obama did squat-one to get it written or passed. Yet another time when he just slapped his name on something.

Liz sent me an email wishing me a Happy National Burrito Day!. It's interesting being on her mailing list- she's always saying that she's fighting for me! She also sells her mailing list to other Demorats- I get their pleadings for money a few times a week.
warren.JPG

Ian Cain of Quincy is now running against Warren. He's Black, gay, and a conservative. Hope you give him consideration.

Ian Cain of Quincy is now running against Warren. He's Black, gay, and a conservative. Hope you give him consideration.

And he’s also about to lose by 35 points.

Is he maga?
I'd only vote for someone who loves trump

Liz sent me an email wishing me a Happy National Burrito Day!. It's interesting being on her mailing list- she's always saying that she's fighting for me! She also sells her mailing list to other Demorats- I get their pleadings for money a few times a week.

Wow, she finally got something right!
Thursday was National Burrito Day

Which is immediately followed by "Asses Of Fire Day" today.

terrance-and-phillip-asses-of-fire-thumb-1200w.jpg

On Mother's Day, Liz sent me this touching story of how hard her family had it growing up. Even got abortion into the story.
"
I hope you’re having a good Mother’s Day, and if this holiday hits you hard, my heart goes out to you.
I’m thinking about my mother today, and I’m thinking about a time when she dug deep to take care of our family.
After my daddy had a heart attack, he couldn’t work for a while. Bills piled up. We lost our family station wagon. It looked like the house would be next to go. At night, I’d overhear my parents talk, and that's when I learned words like “mortgage” and “foreclosure.”
One day, I walked into my parents’ bedroom. My mother’s face was red and puffy. A dress was laid out over the bedspread — the dress that only came out for weddings, graduations, and funerals.
"We are not going to lose this house,” she kept saying. “We are not going to lose this house.”
She’d never worked outside the home. She was terrified. But she knew what she had to do. I watched her while she pulled it together, put that dress on, put on her high heels, blew her nose, walked to Sears, and got a minimum wage job. And that minimum wage job saved our house, but more importantly, it saved our family.
This is a story that’s written on my heart. I’m remembering my mother’s courage this Mother’s Day — and I’m thinking about all the mamas out there fighting for their families. I’m also thinking about all the ways the deck is stacked against mothers and families like ours today.
A mother in the same situation as our family today would not be able to work a minimum wage job and keep everyone afloat. Today, the federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour — a wage that has not increased in about 15 years. With that, a family living on minimum wage today is living in poverty.
And, without quality, affordable child care, mothers have been shoved out of the workforce. They will feel the consequences — in lost earnings, in lower Social Security benefits — for the rest of their lives.
And, notably, most women who get abortions today are already mothers. Many are working multiple jobs that don’t pay enough to support their children. Abortion bans make it even harder for those families to make ends meet.
I’m going to keep up the fight for higher wages, affordable child care, paid family leave, and reproductive freedom to honor my mother and mothers everywhere.
And, look: I’m sure that social media right now is chock-full of Republican politicians waxing poetic about how much they love mothers. But I don’t want to see any tributes from them today unless they’re actually going to do something — anything — to improve the lives of mothers tomorrow.
Thank you for being a part of our grassroots movement to make real change — to put our government on the side of mothers and families.
Elizabeth"

On Mother's Day, Liz sent me this touching story of how hard her family had it growing up. Even got abortion into the story.
"
I hope you’re having a good Mother’s Day, and if this holiday hits you hard, my heart goes out to you.
I’m thinking about my mother today, and I’m thinking about a time when she dug deep to take care of our family.
After my daddy had a heart attack, he couldn’t work for a while. Bills piled up. We lost our family station wagon. It looked like the house would be next to go. At night, I’d overhear my parents talk, and that's when I learned words like “mortgage” and “foreclosure.”
One day, I walked into my parents’ bedroom. My mother’s face was red and puffy. A dress was laid out over the bedspread — the dress that only came out for weddings, graduations, and funerals.
"We are not going to lose this house,” she kept saying. “We are not going to lose this house.”
She’d never worked outside the home. She was terrified. But she knew what she had to do. I watched her while she pulled it together, put that dress on, put on her high heels, blew her nose, walked to Sears, and got a minimum wage job. And that minimum wage job saved our house, but more importantly, it saved our family.
This is a story that’s written on my heart. I’m remembering my mother’s courage this Mother’s Day — and I’m thinking about all the mamas out there fighting for their families. I’m also thinking about all the ways the deck is stacked against mothers and families like ours today.
A mother in the same situation as our family today would not be able to work a minimum wage job and keep everyone afloat. Today, the federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour — a wage that has not increased in about 15 years. With that, a family living on minimum wage today is living in poverty.
And, without quality, affordable child care, mothers have been shoved out of the workforce. They will feel the consequences — in lost earnings, in lower Social Security benefits — for the rest of their lives.
And, notably, most women who get abortions today are already mothers. Many are working multiple jobs that don’t pay enough to support their children. Abortion bans make it even harder for those families to make ends meet.
I’m going to keep up the fight for higher wages, affordable child care, paid family leave, and reproductive freedom to honor my mother and mothers everywhere.
And, look: I’m sure that social media right now is chock-full of Republican politicians waxing poetic about how much they love mothers. But I don’t want to see any tributes from them today unless they’re actually going to do something — anything — to improve the lives of mothers tomorrow.
Thank you for being a part of our grassroots movement to make real change — to put our government on the side of mothers and families.
Elizabeth"
She and the entire pro choice movement had 50 years, half a century, to try and pass a federal abortion law or try for an amendment. They decided to use the overturning of Roe as a political bogeyman instead. It actually worked well and even more so now, so I give them credit for that.

And boo f*cking hoo that her mother got a job in tough times. Welcome to what families have done for generations. If she feels bad for other people who are struggling maybe she should have lobbied to take the Ukraine money and given it back to taxpayers as a boost to working families or she should demand private colleges to cap their tuition inflation, but then she wouldn’t have a war boner or paid $350,000 a year for working 2 hours a week at Harvard.

Last edited:
"
Elizabeth"
Cry me a river you lying disgusting pig.

View attachment 869252

Shouldn't she be sending you a National Maize Day email instead????? Happy Buffalo Hide Day?????

"
Elizabeth"

I wonder if anyone of her out-of-touch staff would consider telling her that calling her father "Daddy" to a northeasterner is possibly one of the cringiest things on the planet. When we hear "Daddy" we think either you're hiding behind him or you're banging him. He's an adult. You're an adult. Sheesh!

Paywall.

izabeth Warren officially has a challenger in Marine Corps. prosecutor John Deaton​

Deaton files more than the 10,000 signatures required to join the U.S. Senate race​

Republican candidate for U.S. Senate John Deaton, a retired military prosecutor, on Monday filed the 10,000 signatures needed to seek the party nod for a run against U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren in November. (Nancy Lane/Boston Herald)

Republican candidate for U.S. Senate John Deaton, a retired military prosecutor, on Monday filed the 10,000 signatures needed to seek the party nod for a run against U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren in November. (Nancy Lane/Boston Herald)
Author

By MATTHEW MEDSGER | [email protected] | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: May 13, 2024 at 8:15 p.m. | UPDATED: May 13, 2024 at 8:18 p.m.
“Today our campaign takes the next step towards retiring Elizabeth Warren and restoring Massachusetts' voice in the Senate. I'm grateful to our volunteers and supporters who share my enthusiasm to challenge the political elites and bring commonsense back to Washington, D.C.,” Deaton told the Herald.

View: https://twitter.com/DeatonforSenate/status/1790754754114543957yyy

"as a young marine officer" he was fricken lawyer, he wasn't a Marine..... anyone know this ass-hats stand on shit?
another rino worse than Fauxcahontas in the end?

"as a young marine officer" he was fricken lawyer, he wasn't a Marine..... anyone know this ass-hats stand on shit?
Don't know his 2A position, but he has been extremely valuable as a lawyer in the Crypto community. And even in that community, I'm on the Bitcoin not Crypto side of things, but for the most part. If you're into crypto or Bitcoin you tend to lean toward the correct direction. Crypto and Bitcoin is under such an onslaught by the Biden administration, that even the democrats voted directly against Biden this week (and he has vowed to Veto the bill).

Ummmm. . . . what???

You'd take Lizzy over. . . say Mittens if he was in mASS????? Seriously?? In mASS? Think about that for a minute. De-wad your panties and think about it. I'm betting a good % of the population that voted for Lizzie over Scott Brown All Over Town sort of regret it. But they voted for her b/c MA ended up being a decision-state in the control of the Senate. Otherwise, I think he stood at least an even chance of winning. It wasn't Lizzie's charisma that won voters over. Still doesn't. (I bet that Bourne's her.) It was the national $ that spread the "ZOMG, the GOP is gonna put your all in jail if Lizzie don't win" crap.

But I digress. A turnip is better than Liz Warren. Jack the Ripper is better than Liz Warren. Someone that votes with Democraps 80% of the time is better than Lizzie. I don't believe in Illuminati Lizard People who want to control the world but. . . . that woman wants to be in charge of how you think. She needs to go away.

And nice to know that we know who is against her. I'll toss him a few bucks. He sent me a mailer a couple of months ago. I JUST threw it away, waiting for an official announcement. Just my luck I've been busy at work and can't goof off on NES as much. LOL

And nice to know that we know who is against her. I'll toss him a few bucks. He sent me a mailer a couple of months ago. I JUST threw it away, waiting for an official announcement. Just my luck I've been busy at work and can't goof off on NES as much. LOL
right, because so-called vets, would never be anti.... like liz is.... *cough*Moultonpieceofshit*cough* and saying "i know, because i'm a veteran" even though the guy was only a JAG-off, (sorry... JAG officer....) that doesn't hold more weight..... i want to know where he stands before i toss him anything. and there's nothing on his website (as of when i posted my original comment) at least moldy moulton has a D after his name so we know he's a dickhead... this guy might not want to admit it yet, and the R is just so he can oppose her.

I don't disagree. I'd rather have a strong 2A senator. But is a not-strong-2A senator who is a GOP member WORSE than Lieawatha??? Or is that just hyperbole? I won't be throwing daisy's around as I leave the polling place in November either. But getting rid of her would be nice. (Even though this is a pipe dream anyhow, but I digress.)

I don't disagree. I'd rather have a strong 2A senator. But is a not-strong-2A senator who is a GOP member WORSE than Lieawatha??? Or is that just hyperbole? I won't be throwing daisy's around as I leave the polling place in November either. But getting rid of her would be nice. (Even though this is a pipe dream anyhow, but I digress.)
For the purpose of SCOTUS appointments, yes, it’s better to have a R in a blue state even if not strong on 2A; however there has to be a line in the sand. Scott Brown was fine right up until expressing support for an AWB. Same with Faker.

Yep. Liz is SO much better. [rofl] [rofl]

The reason the Left wins so often is that they don't have these absolute principals regardless of the local voter base.

Yep. Liz is SO much better. [rofl] [rofl]

The reason the Left wins so often is that they don't have these absolute principals regardless of the local voter base.
The left doesn’t really have principles though.

If the right doesn’t have lines in the sand than Michael Malice is right, conservatism is just progressivism doing the speed limit.

No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom