• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For US Senate in Massachusetts. Who are you voting for? Take poll.

Who are you supporting for US Senate?

• Geoff Diehl

Votes: 244 82.2%
  • Beth Lindstrom

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • John Kingston

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Shiva Ayyadurai

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
She says she was 17. But that may be to remove suspicion that he banged her, which we all know he did.

View attachment 853146
I thought she was 100% Italian heritage, but apparently she had a little Irish in her...

200w.gif

She says she was 17. But that may be to remove suspicion that he banged her, which we all know he did.

View attachment 853146
Ewwwwww.

Seeing Nasty at that age, one might think she's easy on the eyes, but after seeing her in recent years, it's sort of like finding out how the steak on your plate actually got there.

I put an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on my grandfathers car just to be silly ugh it wasn’t funny now as I put it on election day and she won. Another thing I used to do is I’d be given political signs for local elections to put on the front long things like “Joe smith selectmen” and all these polish last names. These signs were from 10 towns away or so so I would drive over to Dedham and put them on his front lawn. He would then do the same to me. 😂.

I don’t miss voting in MA even little. So sick of looking at whoever has a (D) next to their
Name to see who would win. Other than
Local reps there was rarely a real race. RI not far behind federally but at the state level there are large enclaves across the state (2a sanctuary towns) represented at the state level.

That said I met Diehl several times at different times years ago (fundraisers mostly). Last time I saw him was shortly after Mike Stoppa (then from Ashland) ran for Congress. So ya, been a while. As an aside I was impressed with Stoppa… not the best political candidate but super smart and interesting nerd to chat with about his work at MIT

Diehl seemed like solid dude….he just didn’t play nice within the established GOP in MA (such that it was)

It’s really hard to run for anything beyond school committee or town clerk without the backing of a party. Unless you have extra cash lying around.

Jeff will get my vote but, in this turd of a state does it really matter ?? The lying Indian will have it wrapped up by 805pm on election night...........
Ill vote for her in the poll here

Figure your senator needs good representation

Diehl was a bad choice. Again, proven over and over, democrats are evil and Republicans are stupid. Why nominate this guy, when you have zero (0 for those of you can't read) chance of winning in the general election?

Would it not make sense to vote for someone who is, even less than perfect, God forbid,yet better than what the left is offering up? Is Mitt Romney not better than Maura Healy?

So,maybe Trump, the egocentric drama queen will.win, and of course he would be better than the traitor in office now, but do you have any idea what Trump stands for. How could you? He doesn’t even know. If you support someone and you don't know their stands on the issues, you're a fuquing retard.

[…]

Would it not make sense to vote for someone who is, even less than perfect, God forbid,yet better than what the left is offering up? Is Mitt Romney not better than Maura Healy?

So,maybe Trump, the egocentric drama queen will.win, and of course he would be better than the traitor in office now, but do you have any idea what Trump stands for. How could you? He doesn’t even know. If you support someone and you don't know their stands on the issues, you're a fuquing retard.
No.

Why not? How not? And sorry, but do you ever stop to think before you write something un-fuquing-believably inane? How could tou say anything so retarded? You're part of the reason Biden and the left traitors have been winning and ruining the country. Thanks, traitor enabler.

I received this from Lizzy yesterday:
"Call me radical, Ralf, but if you’re running to represent the people of Massachusetts, you should probably be someone who didn't just relocate to Massachusetts days before filing for office.
In case you missed it, a Republican named John Deaton just announced he is running against me for Senate. The thing is, he only officially changed his mailing address to a rental home in Massachusetts a few weeks earlier — and just put his Rhode Island mansion on the market.
Two months ago, he tweeted this out to his followers: “Is there time for me to buy a home in Massachusetts, actually move there, and run for Senate?”
Maybe so, John. But we should expect more from our representatives in Washington than simply checking a box by changing their address. We can’t expect someone to swoop in from out of state and get the job done — but we also can’t underestimate this threat.

I’m not taking anything for granted, because I know that the GOP and wealthy special interests will fund my opponent’s campaign. The way we stay competitive and win is through grassroots donations. So can you please pitch in $28 or anything you can to protect our Senate majority — and make sure the Bay State is represented by a Bay Stater?"

I did not send her the $28 she requested.
I'm hoping to get some of those corrugated-plastic signs (for free, of course). They make great throwaway target stands.

I think I might just pass on voting this year. Trump is just as much an enemy of 2A as Biden, but strangely, some new Biden judges are upholding Heller and Bruen while conservative law and order judges prove that they are anti-2A.

There are judges out there, probably most of them, who have a healthy respect for stare decisis and who realize their own bias should stay out of their rulings. I don't think we hear about those judges all that often, because they're not activists (for either side), but they're out there. Thank god.

There are judges out there, probably most of them, who have a healthy respect for stare decisis and who realize their own bias should stay out of their rulings. I don't think we hear about those judges all that often, because they're not activists (for either side), but they're out there. Thank god.
The funny thing is judge Frank Easterbrook from the US 7th circuit court who is a George W Bush appointee stated in an earlier decision (I believe it was Highland Park) just prior to the landmark Mcdonald v Chicago that AR15's should be banned so that police have more powerful weapons than any citizen can own. The judge went as far as specifying that citizens should be limited to revolvers. In the McDonald case, SCOTUS said to not use this case or reference it anywhere because it was deeply flawed. Still, because the judge is still on the bench in his 80s now, ruled against the IL AWB and used his very own decision that SCOTUS said not to use ever again. I mean everyone wants to talk about left wing activist judges and here is a shining example of a right wing activist judge who simply ignores precedent and does what he wants. SCOTUS can't fix the hundreds of judges that are simply thumbing their nose at the work they do when they are quite literally the highest court in the land. But SCOTUS just keeps using a laser beam to focus on the edges of these cases and does very little to correct the ship. Ultimately the average American citizen will lose because the courts work far too slowly.

The funny thing is judge Frank Easterbrook from the US 7th circuit court who is a George W Bush appointee stated in an earlier decision (I believe it was Highland Park) just prior to the landmark Mcdonald v Chicago that AR15's should be banned so that police have more powerful weapons than any citizen can own.

Yeah, a lot of "law and order" Republicans think this. It's so annoying.

But SCOTUS just keeps using a laser beam to focus on the edges of these cases and does very little to correct the ship. Ultimately the average American citizen will lose because the courts work far too slowly.

Like changing the Constitution, that's a feature. Not a bug. The trick is to allow change without letting emotion or (as the Founders put it) "passions" drive that change. I'll take a slow court that gets it right over a fast court that makes massive changes every 5-10 years, dragging society between the two extremes. Think of how destabilizing it would be to have major constitutional issues get reversed, reinstated, then reversed again, all within a decade or so.

I think I might just pass on voting this year. Trump is just as much an enemy of 2A as Biden, but strangely, some new Biden judges are upholding Heller and Bruen while conservative law and order judges prove that they are anti-2A.
This is a ridiculous statement.

And yes I’m well aware of Trump’s support of the bump stock ban.

Last edited:
Diehl was a bad choice. Again, proven over and over, democrats are evil and Republicans are stupid. Why nominate this guy, when you have zero (0 for those of you can't read) chance of winning in the general election?

Only Siths and some far right wingers deal in absolutes. LOL

I love when we get a better-than-a-liberal-tool candidate and some REFUSE to vote for him/her because they aren't RIGHT enough. In mASS. ????? The reason that the Left is effective at taking over regions is they are willing to settle for a small gain in teh short run. The Right seems to want an all-or-nothing arrangement. We kick our own asses and then blame everyone else.

I received this from Lizzy yesterday:
"Call me radical, Ralf, but if you’re running to represent the people of Massachusetts, you should probably be someone who didn't just relocate to Massachusetts days before filing for office.
In case you missed it, a Republican named John Deaton just announced he is running against me for Senate. The thing is, he only officially changed his mailing address to a rental home in Massachusetts a few weeks earlier — and just put his Rhode Island mansion on the market.
Two months ago, he tweeted this out to his followers: “Is there time for me to buy a home in Massachusetts, actually move there, and run for Senate?”
Maybe so, John. But we should expect more from our representatives in Washington than simply checking a box by changing their address. We can’t expect someone to swoop in from out of state and get the job done — but we also can’t underestimate this threat.

I’m not taking anything for granted, because I know that the GOP and wealthy special interests will fund my opponent’s campaign. The way we stay competitive and win is through grassroots donations. So can you please pitch in $28 or anything you can to protect our Senate majority — and make sure the Bay State is represented by a Bay Stater?"

I did not send her the $28 she requested.
I'm hoping to get some of those corrugated-plastic signs (for free, of course). They make great throwaway target stands.

This from the "resident" who couldn't pronounce Bourne. "BURN!" Ass!

Received an email today from one of Liz's friends:
"Hi ralf, it’s Senator Tammy Baldwin. Elizabeth Warren let me know I could reach out, because I’ve been named one of the most vulnerable Senators on the ballot this November.
Republican megamillionaire Eric Hovde just launched his Senate campaign to defeat me.
With Mitch McConnell’s #1 recruit in the race now, our path toward winning Wisconsin’s toss-up Senate seat and defending our Democratic Senate majority just became much more difficult. Republicans won the last Senate race here by less than one point.
So if you’re able, please split an emergency donation between Elizabeth’s and my campaigns to help us compete with Hovde’s virtually unlimited campaign war chest. I can’t win Wisconsin without your grassroots support."
I didn't give Liz permission to give my email to Tammy, but whatever...

It was so they could trial run Obama care at a state level.

Not only is Fauxcahontas a fake Indian, she’s a fraud climate activist too. Here she is getting out of a private jet and when she realizes she’s being recorded, goes to hide behind a staffer… what an a**h***.

Totally awesome! I'm going to save this link and pass it on. She also behind folks in restaurants too. I saw a clip where some "activists" that I don't align with getting in her face at a restaurant and she slipped behind someone not to be filmed there. And said "Uh, we're eating". What a POS.

It was so they could trial run Obama care at a state level.

Huh????? You realize that the changes in Romneycare were minor in nature. MA healthcare was already "you gotta insure them" for . . . .decades before. While I think that the Demomachine took RomneyCare as a basis for Obamacare, it wasn't a trial run as we'd been moving towards that for a long long long time. Longlong.

Back
Top Bottom