For US Senate in Massachusetts. Who are you voting for? Take poll.

Who are you supporting for US Senate?

• Geoff Diehl

Votes: 244 82.2%
  • Beth Lindstrom

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • John Kingston

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Shiva Ayyadurai

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
Dig a little deeper and you'll soon see how full of shit she is.

Thanks, I am sure there is more to discover about her. by posting their reply, I am not saying she has my vote by any means, just adding additional information and what is coming from her campaign - I am in the process of doing research and the reply I got from her campaign seemed a bit soft and generic - as mentioned, trying to be all things to all people - it sounded a bit canned to me.

Always vote for someone in the primaries; primaries are for voting your principles, the general election is where you select the person (of either party) that is least likely to do you harm

Out of the primaries, my plan is simple; if it is Deihl - then it is a vote for him, if it is one of the others - then it is a vote against Warren

I'll vote for whomever stands the best chance of beating Old Grey Pelt. But as I remember from my polysci classes the re-election rate for incumbents in Mass is somewhere around 90 percent. But I'll still do anything I can to try to knock her out.

I inquired about Beth Lindstrom's 2A position to her campaign a couple of weeks ago.
The campaign email guy (whoever that may be) responded with this:

"Beth supports the second amendment! She believes it’s one of our most important Constitutional freedoms - people should have the right to defend themselves. People can own guns for hunting, sport, and protection. She's certainly witnessed the horror of recent tragedies, and as a mother, she thinks the best way to go about dealing with these tragedies is dealing with the bad actor. She doesn't want to take the right to own guns away from law abiding citizens. She will be your advocate in defending second amendment rights.
Just last week Beth was down at J&S Guns & Ammo in Acushnet, and next week she will be at the Smith & Wesson factory in Springfield. She has made educating herself about defending the rights of gun owners a definite priority for her over the course of her campaign."

Just adding a little bit more information to the pile as every campaign wants to say all the right things to all people - so take this as you will.

Sweet weeping Jesus. She's full of shite. She's Charlie Baker without a penis

61HWRdkYmXL._SX425_.jpg

Always vote for someone in the primaries; primaries are for voting your principles, the general election is where you select the person (of either party) that is least likely to do you harm

Out of the primaries, my plan is simple; if it is Deihl - then it is a vote for him, if it is one of the others - then it is a vote against Warren

Yes. We like Deihl. He looks you in the eye when he talks with you. Yes, talks WITH you, not AT you. There is a difference.
Candidates count. Vote the Primary.

Jay

Dig a little deeper and you'll soon see how full of shit she is.

If you want to know a candidate's real position, ask the question from the opposite point of view that you agree with. Campaigns are great at reading your questions and finding out which side you are on. Then they will answer the question tailored to your point of view. Ask her what she wants to do about "gun violence". Ask her about how she feels about high powered assault weapons in the hands of ordinary citizens.

This seams like this is the case for every vote.

Only other thing is you may want to register and vote in the primary for the opposite side to knock their number 1 off the table. And if your lucky hopefully number 2 or number 3 on the other side, if elected, could be the person least likely to do you harm as compared to their #1.

Well at least GOAL rated him last Friday afternoon A+.
GOAL rated Jeff A*
Geoff Diehl's grade is based on his recent term as a state representative in the 190th MA General Court

Also, please see the NRA Ratings Page for Congressional Candidates - NRA Ratings Page.

*This page is made possible by the membership of GOAL and their generous donations. If you found this page helpful please Join - Support - Donate to GOAL.

It doesn't matter who WE vote for. That menopausal old hag will get in again. If in doubt, remember, Drunken Ted Kennedy killed a girl.......not a problem here in Taxachussetts!!!!!

I'm voting for Diehl in the Primary not because I think he has a shot at beating Liz, but because he's the one who will smear the most shit on her. On paper, Lindstrom might be a better candidate but she still won't beat Warren or take her into the gutter where she belongs. Since she's going to get re-elected anyway, I'd like it to be as painful as possible.

I'm voting for Diehl in the Primary not because I think he has a shot at beating Liz, but because he's the one who will smear the most shit on her. On paper, Lindstrom might be a better candidate but she still won't beat Warren or take her into the gutter where she belongs. Since she's going to get re-elected anyway, I'd like it to be as painful as possible.

^^^^ This, because it will add negative fuel against her for her 2020 presidential run for the rest of the country. Mass is a lost cause. Jeff has our 2 votes.

Back
Top Bottom