• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For US Senate in Massachusetts. Who are you voting for? Take poll.

Who are you supporting for US Senate?

• Geoff Diehl

Votes: 244 82.2%
  • Beth Lindstrom

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • John Kingston

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Shiva Ayyadurai

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
Huh????? You realize that the changes in Romneycare were minor in nature. MA healthcare was already "you gotta insure them" for . . . .decades before. While I think that the Demomachine took RomneyCare as a basis for Obamacare, it wasn't a trial run as we'd been moving towards that for a long long long time. Longlong.
Mittens disagrees.

Mittens is a moron looking for recognition. And it was never OBAMAcare. It was PELOSIcare. Obama did squat-one to get it written or passed. Yet another time when he just slapped his name on something.

Liz sent me an email wishing me a Happy National Burrito Day!. It's interesting being on her mailing list- she's always saying that she's fighting for me! She also sells her mailing list to other Demorats- I get their pleadings for money a few times a week.
warren.JPG

Ian Cain of Quincy is now running against Warren. He's Black, gay, and a conservative. Hope you give him consideration.

Ian Cain of Quincy is now running against Warren. He's Black, gay, and a conservative. Hope you give him consideration.

And he’s also about to lose by 35 points.

Is he maga?
I'd only vote for someone who loves trump

Liz sent me an email wishing me a Happy National Burrito Day!. It's interesting being on her mailing list- she's always saying that she's fighting for me! She also sells her mailing list to other Demorats- I get their pleadings for money a few times a week.

Wow, she finally got something right!
Thursday was National Burrito Day

Which is immediately followed by "Asses Of Fire Day" today.

terrance-and-phillip-asses-of-fire-thumb-1200w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom