• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For US Senate in Massachusetts. Who are you voting for? Take poll.

Who are you supporting for US Senate?

• Geoff Diehl

Votes: 244 82.2%
  • Beth Lindstrom

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • John Kingston

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Shiva Ayyadurai

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
iu

Let's get this Party Started...

Here's one that's really easy....

Out of that list select the liar. I submit you can't loose no matter who you check off. That's politics!!

Shiva sent liawatha a DNA test kit to prove she was an indian. He is also a conservative and a really smart dude.

He is also completely unelectable with polling numbers lower than whale shyte. While I approve of his confrontational tactics in theory, they dont play to the masses.

Lindstrom has the backing of the Globe; the kiss of death, means that she w/b an unreliable senator (redundant?) and she is beating a dead horse with congressional term limits. Otherwise everything about her is completely generic twaddle; small business woman, border security and strong economy....no mention of apple pie

Kingston has that term limit monkey on his back, as well as the ultimate in RINO stances - "common sense gun reform".......DOA to anyone with a brain and may be a straw candidate to split the primary ticket

That leaves Diehl, who has a pretty solid track record on opposing moonbattery and whom the Boston Globe hates.....the only sensible primary pick

You gotta be joking me off with this poll they are all worthless might as well vote for Liz at least we will keep getting comic relief

Shiva... Because only a real Indian can defeat a fake one... Not that I think the guy will actually win, but because memetics dictate it... And because hes the only one on the ticket whos not some lamebrain political hack. He's an IT nerd libertarian. Also, I just looked at that Geoff Diehl guy's website. Not a mention of 2A. Im good. Just another cuckservative, MA Rino.

I'll vote for that Lively guy for Gov too. Im not an evangelocon by any means, but the dude has real passion and conviction that all the other retards lack... And I agree with north of 75% of his platform, so...

Last edited:
4 of you think you are funny. LOL

And if massive-sized postcards/day is an indication, John Kingston is our man.

On Thursday I got one oversized postcard.

Friday, 2.

Saturday 3.

Yesterday - FOUR FARKING POSTCARDS!!!! All 10 were different. Most were complaining that Diehl isn't the real Diehl. The dude (Kingston) just LOOKS crazy.

They all suck.
I hate any and all politicians.
Politics should be likke jury duty, only the selection is opposite.
Only dumbasses cant get out of jury duty, but for the politic model, only the smart and successful go into the pool. They get selected on an 18 month duty, and once served they can't serve again for 3 years.
And there's no getting out of it.
This way, there's no career politicians, nobody know when their number is up.
Oh yes, it's part time and pays 500/week.
Lawyers are excluded from the pool.

Wasn't Shiva the dude who got protested against in Boston as being "racist"? I think it was him and a handful of followers against several thousand leftist borg chanting against "hate speech". He may have my vote.

She's not very 2A friendly supposedly.

I inquired about Beth Lindstrom's 2A position to her campaign a couple of weeks ago.
The campaign email guy (whoever that may be) responded with this:

"Beth supports the second amendment! She believes it’s one of our most important Constitutional freedoms - people should have the right to defend themselves. People can own guns for hunting, sport, and protection. She's certainly witnessed the horror of recent tragedies, and as a mother, she thinks the best way to go about dealing with these tragedies is dealing with the bad actor. She doesn't want to take the right to own guns away from law abiding citizens. She will be your advocate in defending second amendment rights.
Just last week Beth was down at J&S Guns & Ammo in Acushnet, and next week she will be at the Smith & Wesson factory in Springfield. She has made educating herself about defending the rights of gun owners a definite priority for her over the course of her campaign."

Just adding a little bit more information to the pile as every campaign wants to say all the right things to all people - so take this as you will.

I inquired about Beth Lindstrom's 2A position to her campaign a couple of weeks ago.
The campaign email guy (whoever that may be) responded with this:

"Beth supports the second amendment! She believes it’s one of our most important Constitutional freedoms - people should have the right to defend themselves. People can own guns for hunting, sport, and protection. She's certainly witnessed the horror of recent tragedies, and as a mother, she thinks the best way to go about dealing with these tragedies is dealing with the bad actor. She doesn't want to take the right to own guns away from law abiding citizens. She will be your advocate in defending second amendment rights.
Just last week Beth was down at J&S Guns & Ammo in Acushnet, and next week she will be at the Smith & Wesson factory in Springfield. She has made educating herself about defending the rights of gun owners a definite priority for her over the course of her campaign."

Just adding a little bit more information to the pile as every campaign wants to say all the right things to all people - so take this as you will.

Dig a little deeper and you'll soon see how full of shit she is.

Back
Top Bottom