First CMP order! It's here!

Well maybe we will see more of the SE mass guys at Hanson 2 times axmonth every month rain or shine. Its basically the same 10 guys every month. 1st sat 8am 3rd Sundays 12pm

Well I figured I'd follow up on this post I started what seems like forever ago.
My H&R SG showed up in a the e store today with shipping tbd
2cans of hxp showed up as well cc hit for the ammo and shipped today!
pictures to follow when it shows! I feel like a little kid :)

Well I figured I'd follow up on this post I started what seems like forever ago.
My H&R SG showed up in a the e store today with shipping tbd
2cans of hxp showed up as well cc hit for the ammo and shipped today!
pictures to follow when it shows! I feel like a little kid :)
Congratulations on the progress!

You inspired me to check my status (well that, and the fact that they delivered the clips and sling I ordered in early April today).

I see that my SA SG hit the e-store on 5/20. Currently also in "open" status with ship date TBD.

Here's my timeline to-date in CMP forum format:

SA Service Grade M1 (1st CMP order)
Mailed: 1/22/13
Received: 2/22/13
DBU: 3/11/13
E-store: 5/20/13 (order 458787, status "Open")
CC: N/A
Shipped: N/A
Received: N/A
Time: TBD

Well maybe we will see more of the SE mass guys at Hanson 2 times axmonth every month rain or shine. Its basically the same 10 guys every month. 1st sat 8am 3rd Sundays 12pm

I'd heard about Hanson R&G military shoots...any special rules a non-member newcomer should be aware of?

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on the progress!

You inspired me to check my status (well that, and the fact that they delivered the clips and sling I ordered in early April today).

I see that my SA SG hit the e-store on 5/20. Currently also in "open" status with ship date TBD.

Here's my timeline to-date in CMP forum format:

E-store: 5/20/13 (order 458787, status "Open")

Serial #?

First CMP order! The waiting begins

Serial #?

None noted yet that I can see. Where is it going to show up on my order? In the notes field?

Order #Ord. DateShip DateCust #Loc.SLM.Purchase Order #Ship Via
458xxx 05/20/2013 TBD 284xxx AD BMS FedEx Priority
StatusQty OrderQty ShipItem # / DescriptionUnit PriceExt Amt
Open10 RM1SAS M1 Garand SA Service Grade
$625.00$625.00

Is that shoot limited to garand only or can I bring my 03a3?
Officerobie also

Hanson runs a cmp shoot its not a "match" its very laid back you can shoot from the bench if you want. As for firearms they will let you shoot what every you want that is able to hold 5 rounds and of course the ability to be reloaded quickly for the rapids.
They follow cmp/nra rules. Not being a match its not held to strict. Its Kent for new shooters really but all are welcome.
As far as non members well its exactly designed to have anyone come and shoot. Especially new shooters and non members.
35$ for gun rifle and targets if you don't have your own. 5$ for targets only. Pembroke mass oldcolony runs 200 yard matches
I will be at Hanson 8am July 6th. Undecided what I will shoot. I have a k98 I been working on and just got a case of m75 sniper ammo

ALSO @ Hanson you can just buy the ammo and targets if you don't have any.
They have hxp 3006 and m1 carbine.
if my new HRA m1 comes in I will bring that along also

Last edited:
"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow..."

[party]

E-store: 5/20/13
CC: 6/27/13 (ser. no. 5307xxx - born 1954 - 1955)
Shipped: 6/27/13 (
1:48 pm - Picked up EASTABOGA, AL)
Received: ETA by 10:30am on 6/28/2013
Time: 157 days

Hope it arrives by 10:30 as noted. I have to leave the house by 10:45 to make an executive briefing on time!

My order for a FG/SA arrived 0613 this AM.

Now the wait; about 3 weeks to get in the queue, two more months to delivery, so about September 5.

Little violin in background...

MS

My order for a FG/SA arrived 0613 this AM.

Now the wait; about 3 weeks to get in the queue, two more months to delivery, so about September 5.

Little violin in background...

MS

pictures ! pictures!
throw a bone to those of us in e-store hold hell ;)

that goes for you too 30mauser !
congrats guys :)

I omitted the word 'delivery'.

"So delivery expected about September 5."

MS

Edit:

Arrived Anniston, AL, post office at 0613
delivered to CMP: 1216

Last edited:
Mac, did u say the 3rd Sun @noon for the other Garand shoot @Hanson?
OfficerObie, if u want to meet @Plymouth to practice, I have several Garand's we can use?

Mac, did u say the 3rd Sun @noon for the other Garand shoot @Hanson?
OfficerObie, if u want to meet @Plymouth to practice, I have several Garand's we can use?

Yes 1st sat 8am(shooting starts 9am) 3rd Sunday 12pm shooting starts at 1pm. Bring a blanket or shooting Matt. Benches are available but fill up fast.
Club has m1 garands and a few carbines for use. Ammo is 35$ or 5$ for targets if shooting your own gun and ammo.
Spotting scope is good to have or you will have to shoot 10 sighters from prone then go down range and check/ tape targets.

I will be there on the 6 th.

The guys over on the CMP forum said CS has said that HRA SG are on backorder (or out of stock?). Guessing that it means no HRA SG are built. Someone w/ eStore date of 6/6 got theirs (4), so I'm guessing I'm close behind.

Update: Still no update. E-Store still says Status: Open. Ship Date: TBD. It's over the 30 days, I'm not crying about it though. Gets here when it gets here :D

Total elapsed time to date: 118 Days

HRA Service Grade
Mailed: 3/9/13
Received: 3/12/13 (First Class Mail)
DBU: 3/18/13
E-store: 6/7/13

Last edited:
The guys over on the CMP forum said CS has said that HRA SG are on backorder (or out of stock?). Guessing that it means no HRA SG are built. Someone w/ eStore date of 6/3 got theirs, so I'm guessing I'm close behind.

Update: Still no update. E-Store still says Status: Open. Ship Date: TBD. It's over the 30 days, I'm not crying about it though. Gets here when it gets here :D

HRA Service Grade

My estore was 6/3 and I got it on about the 19th. You should be any day now. Fingers crossed for some GI wood for ya. Post the pics here: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...new-cmp-garands-coming-post-them-here-25.html

The guys over on the CMP forum said CS has said that HRA SG are on backorder (or out of stock?). Guessing that it means no HRA SG are built. Someone w/ eStore date of 6/6 got theirs (4), so I'm guessing I'm close behind.

HRA Service Grade

I'm in the same boat for an HRA Service grade:

Timeline:
Mailed around 3/12/13
Paperwork Received: 3/18/13
DBU Email 3/21/13
Estore 6/10/13
Ammo shipped: 6/13/13
Ammo Arrived: 6/18/13
Rifle: ?????
Ammo Time: 92 days (From date letter received)
Rifle Time: 114 days and counting. (From date letter received)

First CMP order! The waiting begins

If it makes you feel better, this is what you're in for. Here are my first two groups at 50 and 100 yards. Very first round at 50 was a bull's-eye.

null_zps657f9eaf.jpg

null_zpsea2d56bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a tracking number yet but the status says shipped and gave me the serial number: 5692xxx

I know what I'm doing in a week or so [banana] [mg]

I'm in the same boat for an HRA Service grade:

Timeline:
Mailed around 3/12/13
Paperwork Received: 3/18/13
DBU Email 3/21/13
Estore 6/10/13
Ammo shipped: 6/13/13
Ammo Arrived: 6/18/13
Rifle: ?????
Ammo Time: 92 days (From date letter received)
Rifle Time: 114 days and counting. (From date letter received)

Last edited:
I just noticed there is a tracking number. Those sly CMP'ers hid it at the bottom of my order status [laugh].

It has already shipped (picked up today at 2:40). I gotta wait two days. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom