Felon Gun Photos Used Against You: Be Aware

I'm constantly amazed(I should be over it by now) by the stupidity of folks, especially when it comes to the matter of law and just how far those who wish to firmly place a boot on your neck will go to achieve their ends.

We've all heard it before whether in real life or in movies/TV, the internet has made the job of outing oneself to TPTB that much easier in accomplishing their agendas.

Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

What a dumbass. As a person that has never committed a felony, I still dont post pictures on social media of myself holding weapons. Then to add even more fuel to his self incrimination fire, after posting a FB picture of himself holding a shotgun, he goes on a FB rant about the plight of felons like himself being unable to defend themselves from crazy truck drivers a few hours later.

The icing on the cake though is he then decides to blog about it.

Why not just walk into the state police barracks wearing nothing but a jock strap and cowboy hat whilst holding an MG 42 loaded with a 100 round belt. It would save them the trip to his trailer.

This guy's time would be better spent writing a book. How to Go Back to Jail - for Dummies.

I like how he thinks that it’s gone forever and he’s safe from prosecution because he deleted the pics and waited a couple of days before blogging about it. Moron can’t keep his mouth shut. And yeah, publicly publishing your crimes and then getting caught is not quite entrapment.

So basically the cops will use facebook pictures to put you in jail?

Yeah, tell me something new. Those of us who were around in the first years of Facebook and Myspace already knew that. Cops would routinely use Facebook to identify people doing stupid shit on college campuses. Things like rushing the field and trying to tear down the goal posts after football games, destroying signs, etc.

They've been doing this for nearly 15 years. If you don't know by now that anything you post to social media can and will be used against you in a marsupial court, then you deserve the bitch slapping you're going to get for it.

as dumb, moronic and long winded as he is/was I think the point of his post is privacy. And though this is nothing new and law enforcement has been doing this for like what seems to be forever I agree that it is an underhanded maneuver. Having said that, as long as they are taking felons in possession of firearms off the streets I doubt the libtard antis will care. In order to get everyone to care about doing anything about this they need to grab some mushrooms from the other side of the street.

Maybe start deporting illegals who have kids. That would piss of the dems something fierce.

Additionally I do not think anything can be done about it. Wasn't it ruled that anything posted on the internet or in e-mail is public? So a felon in a photo on BookFase is the same as a know felon walking down the street openly carrying a sidearm according to them.

Anything to oppress people's rights....and in this case use the law to exact revenge on someone exercising their 1st Amendment rights. (guy asking cop uncomfortable questions)

Very scary.

Last edited:
After taking a look at his FB page I have the slight suspicion that he isnt a felon at all.

My guess is that he likes to say he is for anarchy cred and/or to drop panties of girls with poor judgment that are into "dangerous" guys.

They've been doing this for nearly 15 years. If you don't know by now that anything you post to social media can and will be used against you in a marsupial court, then you deserve the bitch slapping you're going to get for it.
police work made easy. [laugh]

law enforcement got savvy quickly. I went down to file a complaint about what I called a cyber crime against me a few years ago and they pretty much laughed in my face. told me to go to the fbi, they didn't have a cyber unit. lol

Can we get a TL;DR? I stopped reading when the guy admitted to taking a selfie and posting it on FB.

I'm constantly amazed(I should be over it by now) by the stupidity of folks, especially when it comes to the matter of law and just how far those who wish to firmly place a boot on your neck will go to achieve their ends.

We've all heard it before whether in real life or in movies/TV, the internet has made the job of outing oneself to TPTB that much easier in accomplishing their agendas.
First, they would have to determine where it happened. If I was a felon visiting family in Canada, for example, and a Facebook photo of me holding a family member's hunting rifle in Nova Scotia was discovered by BATFE, it does not qualify as a felon in possession of a firearm in the United States.

So his done something stupid and announced it on Facebook, then he rectified it by deleting said post.

Ok, with you so far...

Then he writes an article explaining what he did?

That like writing an article on how you got away with robbing a bank and no one will ever know..

I aslo equate this to the ones that post about firearms registration and the infringement on my rights and privacy, "what I purchase is my business”

Then proceed to post pictures on a public forum in the monthly acquisitions thread

Last edited:
First, they would have to determine where it happened. If I was a felon visiting family in Canada, for example, and a Facebook photo of me holding a family member's hunting rifle in Nova Scotia was discovered by BATFE, it does not qualify as a felon in possession of a firearm in the United States.

That's assuming they(LE) doesn't have a hard on for you and just pinch you strictly off the evidence in the photo. Meanwhile your out X amount of time locked up and X amount of dollars spent on lawyers to clear up the issue proving you were in Nova Scotia.

Gotta remember LEOs primarily react to things, we're not into full on Minority Report pre-crime just yet.

Remember the old days, when you were doing something stupid, and a big flash lit up the area? You'd see your friend laughing holding his little 35mm camera saying "that's a good one". Then you'd take the camera from him and rip the film out and call him a jackass, or throw the camera out of the car, or anything to destroy the evidence, and the evidence actually got destroyed?

Ahhh - good times.

as dumb, moronic and long winded as he is/was I think the point of his post is privacy.

I think he was also making the point hat he's a non-violent felon and should have his rights as an American restored(2A). Which people on here have made the same argument many times(if he's so scary, why is he out, shouldn't he have his rights etc.) which seems to be the point everyone is missing

I think he was also making the point hat he's a non-violent felon and should have his rights as an American restored(2A). Which people on here have made the same argument many times(if he's so scary, why is he out, shouldn't he have his rights etc.) which seems to be the point everyone is missing

exactly right and I agree.

I think everyone saw his point, I was just commenting on how this guy doesn't seem to have learned any lessons. Despite writing a whole article about having learned a lesson.

It's hard to have zero presence and anonymity anymore, welcome to the public forum and I assume you have a bunch of pre-ban mags and firearms. [party]

Not at all. I'm just a man from a time when it was okay to be a man... a PreBanMan if you will... Not the girly politically correct "men" being raised and indoctrinated by the public schools today who are feminized, overly sensitized, and told they're bad people (and believe it) because they victimize others just by being a man, or white, or educated, or they're sexist because they turn the A/C temp down...

I was raised in a time when stupid shit like that wouldn't fly... So - pre-manhood ban if you will. Hence the screen name. :) Although I do pack some heat that I'm sure Maura would like to see banned. But that has more to do with her orientation than anything to do with guns.... ;)

That was some of the worst writing I’ve ever read ... he’s a felon and posts pictures of himself with guns on Facebook? Did he not get the memo it’s the most successful surveillance program of all time?
But he's supah smaht and erased those photos. ;)

He should have stopped right there but then had to WRITE ABOUT IT. And no, the photos would not be inadmisable in a court of law. Could he have a claim against facebook if they still have them? possibly. but this guy is obviously an idiot.

But he's supah smaht and erased those photos. ;)

He should have stopped right there but then had to WRITE ABOUT IT. And no, the photos would not be inadmisable in a court of law. Could he have a claim against facebook if they still have them? possibly. but this guy is obviously an idiot.

I might have some interest if he was writing (intelligently) about felons not being able to hunt with firearms. But trying to be a cool gun guy on FB, not so interested.

But it also depends what his non violent felony is... if he was scamming elderly people or operating a robocall center then he can chase turkeys with a knife for all I care.

Also, does the separatist movement have big presence on FB... seems lame. They recruiting on there? Lol

That guy doesn’t seem to be too bright.
Yup.

#1: Confessing online to a felony

#2: Assuming that a photograph would be excluded from evidence because it was retained in contradiction to published corporate Facebook policy.

Sounds like a good guy to sell a bridge, timeshare or MLM to.

Ok so I dont agree with the law on Felons and guns especially non violent or 1 time offender
BUT no shit Sherlock if your a FPP. Dont be caught with guns, even pictures.
More than 1/2 the people I know are FPP. They either hunt with bow or pellet guns now.

Back
Top Bottom