• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Felon Gun Photos Used Against You: Be Aware

Not at all. I'm just a man from a time when it was okay to be a man... a PreBanMan if you will... Not the girly politically correct "men" being raised and indoctrinated by the public schools today who are feminized, overly sensitized, and told they're bad people (and believe it) because they victimize others just by being a man, or white, or educated, or they're sexist because they turn the A/C temp down...

I was raised in a time when stupid shit like that wouldn't fly... So - pre-manhood ban if you will. Hence the screen name. :) Although I do pack some heat that I'm sure Maura would like to see banned. But that has more to do with her orientation than anything to do with guns.... ;)

We are indeed in strange times. I recently saw an ad for "beard moisturizer" . this must be for urban hipster lumberjacks. AKA pajama boy with a beard/

First, they would have to determine where it happened. If I was a felon visiting family in Canada, for example, and a Facebook photo of me holding a family member's hunting rifle in Nova Scotia was discovered by BATFE, it does not qualify as a felon in possession of a firearm in the United States.
They seem to bypass this sort of protection, as well as the usual ballistics report confirming the item is a real gun and not a replica or demilled display piece. Of course, the suspects probably talk and admit it was a real gun making the feds job easier.

Did not want to start another post so this seemed like a good place to ask the question. Have a realative living with me that is out on bail. Now I undrstand that he himself cannot be in posession of a firearm...but buy him living under the same roof put him in violation if I have guns safely stored. I understand that no one wants to give legal advices and Im not looking for any. Just starting my resesarch on this and figured Id start with the NES brain trust.

What a dumbass. As a person that has never committed a felony, I still dont post pictures on social media of myself holding weapons. Then to add even more fuel to his self incrimination fire, after posting a FB picture of himself holding a shotgun, he goes on a FB rant about the plight of felons like himself being unable to defend themselves from crazy truck drivers a few hours later.

The icing on the cake though is he then decides to blog about it.

Why not just walk into the state police barracks wearing nothing but a jock strap and cowboy hat whilst holding an MG 42 loaded with a 100 round belt. It would save them the trip to his trailer.

This guy's time would be better spent writing a book. How to Go Back to Jail - for Dummies.

And my time would have been better spent not reading this B. S.

Did not want to start another post so this seemed like a good place to ask the question. Have a realative living with me that is out on bail. Now I undrstand that he himself cannot be in posession of a firearm...but buy him living under the same roof put him in violation if I have guns safely stored. I understand that no one wants to give legal advices and Im not looking for any. Just starting my resesarch on this and figured Id start with the NES brain trust.
He needs to read his conditions of bail - that should spell out if he can stay where firearms are stored.
Not a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom