Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

Hmm, still no ID of the deceased individual? šŸ¤Ø
Scumbag. Guaranteed. Police are trying the shooter in the court of public opinion first then in a real court he goes. Less sympathy for the ā€œvictimā€ if heā€™s a piece of shit felon with a record. No other reason to withhold the name of the ā€œvictimā€.

Scumbag. Guaranteed. Police are trying the shooter in the court of public opinion first then in a real court he goes. Less sympathy for the ā€œvictimā€ if heā€™s a piece of shit felon with a record. No other reason to withhold the name of the ā€œvictimā€.
Very strange, are they going to wait for the shooter's arraignment? I can't ever remember a shooting where the Cops are hiding the victim's identity.
Where is the press?

Very strange, are they going to wait for the shooter's arraignment? I can't ever remember a shooting where the Cops are hiding the victim's identity.
Where is the press?
Very strange indeed. But its MA afterall. Canā€™t have vigilantes running around protecting themselves from scumbags afterall.

Where is the press?
Some of these town rags consider reading press releases journalism. When Framingham withheld Offier Duncan's name in the Eurie Stamps shooting the Middlesex News rolled with it - no editor chomping on a seegar yelling "I want that name, verifiable to journalistic standards, by press time tomorrow". The local paper's idea of "investigative journalism" is finding out when the community Christmas tree lighting will take place.

If you look at the profile of the shooter - LTC holder, no history or criminal record, totally disarmed by the PD after the shooting, etc. there is no way this is what one would consider a "dangerous person" to have out on the streets. It's a use of questionable judgment, with no indication this person would be the type to go out and procure an illegal gun so he could engage in more questionable allegedly defensive shootings.

But, a month long delay for a "dangerousness hearing" to impose immediate pre-conviction punishment; impair his ability to work with his attorney on a defense; and sending a clear message that allegedly poor judgement by the otherwise law abiding will be hit harder with the hammer than intentional crime.

my wife didn't grow up in new england and she knows to never stop near worcester, not even for gas.

i don't have a punisher skull with the thin blue line on my f150, but i'm pretty sure the "civil rights violations" are massatwoshits politicians out of touch of reality and upset at what it means for police to do their job in a diverse, inclusive city
Ah, sweet ā€œI didnā€™t read it but Iā€™ll share my ignorant opinion on the very matter because it fits my agendaā€ man.

Maybe look into the investigation, mate. Itā€™s ugly. Preying on human beings.

If the victim was a member of a politically protected class, the shooter will be arrested. Even if the shoot was textbook.
In Massachusetts? The victim's identity is irrelevant. You are going to be arrested, charged and most likely indicted.
You could wake up in the middle of the night, with an assailant standing over your bed with a knife, and you will be arrested, if you shoot them.

I am aware of that. You took it out of context. Reference the post I was replying to.
So, you are saying the victim is going to be arrested, charged and most likely indicted?

LmpwZw

Wait, isn't the aggressor the guy who broke in the window, the one who got dead?
I havent read anything that says for sure who broke the window or how. Its likely the other guy broke the window and the driver fired after that but possible (although not likely imo) the driver fired through the window for some reason

I havent read anything that says for sure who broke the window or how. Its likely the other guy broke the window and the driver fired after that but possible (although not likely imo) the driver fired through the window for some reason
from the article "Peckham told investigators the other man broke a window of his car,"

What many have assumed, but is not stated, is where Peckham was when the window was broken. Was he in the car, or standing somewhere outside of the car.

did you know that australia loves meth and steroids? just a fun fact
I love fun facts. Thank you.

Did you know itā€™s legal for Japanese to have relations with 13 year olds? Thatā€™s the age of consent. Donā€™t let a few NESā€™rs read this fun fact!

So I have been searching the orbituaries for Worcester funeral homes and I didnā€™t find anything on the victim but I did get surprised to see an old high school acquaintance had passed šŸ™

I love fun facts. Thank you.

Did you know itā€™s legal for Japanese to have relations with 13 year olds? Thatā€™s the age of consent. Donā€™t let a few NESā€™rs read this fun fact!
wow, that's a fun fact. did you know that germany thinks 14 year olds can consent? it's almost like america should have dropped more nukes in ww2 and then had open borders with russia

Back
Top Bottom