• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Fast And Furious/Gunwalker" mega-thread... was: ATF director expected to resign...

While I do not agree with everything you've said (for instance, I don't think the tyranny in this country is anywhere near what you make it out to be), I do agree with some of it. And you hit the nail on the head when you said the majority of cartel guns do come from manufacturers and foreign governments. These straw purchases are a drop in the bucket, I am sure.

That all said, I wanted to say it is a distinct pleasure to have someone respond to my posts with a thoughtful, well researched and civil post of his own. It's a nice change of pace from being called gay or an apologist.

I think this is awesome. Why ? Because the more blatant the corruption and graft - then the closer we are to the reset.

I don't think people "get it".

When the corruption and graft are kept down to a dull roar - they can go on forever. People will bitch and moan about the incidents that come to light - but nothing real will happen. Sooner or later the system gets so turned around and manipulated and corrupt - that it starts going full retard.

That's when the clock starts ticking away to the point when the reset happens.

It's pretty apparent that we are not quite there yet - because there's an awful lot of people who still have their head in the sand - but - you will never get ALL of them to wake up anyway - so you shouldn't even try.

What you are looking for is critical mass.

THAT is something we might be approaching. Tea Party on the right. OWS on the left. Even the moonbats have lost faith in Obama - a good part of the right can't stand Romney. Corrupt bankers just don't even get prosecuted. Blatant corruption from Holder doesn't get prosecuted. 34,000 cases might have to be retried in MA because the crime lab was botching results. Multiple countries have riots - and the Senate votes overwhelmingly to continue to send billions of dollars in aid to these countries. etc. etc. etc. and so on and so forth.

This $h!t can't go on forever. So it won't.

The Holder thing is just a small piece of a much larger trend.

While I do not agree with everything you've said (for instance, I don't think the tyranny in this country is anywhere near what you make it out to be), I do agree with some of it. And you hit the nail on the head when you said the majority of cartel guns do come from manufacturers and foreign governments. These straw purchases are a drop in the bucket, I am sure.
Impossible, how could a gun come from a manufacturer?[laugh]

The important part is the government role there, and it isn't just foreign governments. It is our own and not just through "botched stings" but rather organized and large scale sales and transfers through government agencies and likely even cartels in some examples trying to manage the war on drugs through covert wars, enemy of my enemy and puppet, corrupt governments that are in the pocket of cartels.

True - I would be shocked to find out that the cartels aren't getting most of their guns from the Mexican government who, in turn, got most of their guns from the US (they all carry m4/AR platforms, IIRC).

To me the most shocking thing about this entire incident is that the cartels would even bother with such a difficult and complex scheme to obtain firearms in the first place.

A little more evidence that the White House is still covering up:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wh-aide-involved-fast-and-furious-was-suddenly-transferred-iraq-issa-threatens-subpoena

Over a year and still being hidden, likely with a lot of our cash.
I wouldn't doubt he's dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the Hispanic community will start to see what our president is really all about, long shot, but maybe.

holderdinomyte1-652x1024.jpg

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/10/177...armed-raid-at-columbia-university-as-student/

Daily Caller said:
As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed.”

Soooooo....when the messiah admitted responsibility for the failures in Libya, he's also admitting responsibility for F&F, correct? For such a peaceful Nobel prize winning a**h***, he's sure got a lot of blood on his hands. [thinking]

I heard something on the fox news as I was passing by the TV yesterday about a new gun running thing with Syria, they were calling it an other f&f.. I haven't been able to kick anything up, anybody know what I am talking about?

Last edited:
I heard something on the fox news as I was passing by the TV yesterday about a new gun running thing with Syria, they were calling it an other f&f.. I haven't been able to kick anything up, anybody know what I am talking about?

---
The Obama administration has a habit of helping our enemies obtain weapons, with lethal consequences. The Fast & Furious operation resulted in guns going to Mexican drug lords. The Libyan “lead from behind” operation allowed weapons to get loose and ultimately into the hands of Islamist jihadists. The latest episode involves arms flowing from Islamic countries, who claim to be in our camp, to Islamist jihadists, some with ties or affiliations with al Qaeda.

While the United States has not been directly arming the Syrian rebels itself – at least not openly – the Obama administration has effectively outsourced this task to our allies in the region, principally Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They have done so in part through the Free Syrian Army, which operates from bases in Turkey.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/joseph-klein/arming-our-enemies/

Of the five men accused in Terry's killing, two are in custody. Three others remain fugitives.
The FBI says it's actively pursuing the fugitives and has offered a $250,000 reward for information leading to the capture of each of the three men.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...death-gets-57-months-in-prison/#ixzz2EuVEET2x

So ... I am wondering if anyone in the ATF gets to collect this reward, as they are the ones most capable of providing information leading to the capture of thedr guys, given that they are the ones who authorized and supplied the guns to the buyers.

Wait, it gets better:

ATF official's gun ends up at Mexican crime scene

No Text Video News Report >>> http://video.foxnews.com/v/2046355478001/?playlist_id=928378949001

The #2 douchebag formerly at the Phoenix ATF office, was buying handguns under his own name, but illegally using a non-residential address, and selling them to cartel members in Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom