"Fast And Furious/Gunwalker" mega-thread... was: ATF director expected to resign...

What scares me more than anything is what was once grade A tin-foil material, is panning out to be fact.

This government of ours is more f***ed up than any of our imaginations could even conjure up.

What scares me more than anything is what was once grade A tin-foil material, is panning out to be fact.

This government of ours is more f***ed up than any of our imaginations could even conjure up.

All the more reason to distance themselves from the questioning public by blanket-designating such people 'extremists' and 'homegrown terrorists'. They knew that sooner or later, people would begin catching on to the types of enterprises they have been involved with for some time now. The only way to properly deflect the attention from themselves was to create a new domestic target for shifting our collective blame and rage- welcome to the party the newest, 'more dangerous than Al Queda,' terrorist- the 'homegrown' terrorist.

This is a little far fetched, doncha think? If the gov really wanted this one cartel to have guns, the CIA would have just dropped off 100 cases of them in the desert with an Osprey.

This is a little far fetched, doncha think? If the gov really wanted this one cartel to have guns, the CIA would have just dropped off 100 cases of them in the desert with an Osprey.

Throughout my years I've come to realize that the phrase: "Truth is stranger than fiction" has a lot more merit behind it than I originally thought.

or that they can't blame American gun shops.

This too^^

BATFE is running guns AND DRUGS!

Looks like Fast and Furious was about more than just a sting on gun buying.

Karl Denninger commentary:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=209934

Oh Boy..... BATFE Running Not Just Guns, But Drugs?

Oh my.....

A high-ranking Mexican drug cartel operative currently in U.S. custody is making startling allegations that the failed federal gun-walking operation known as “Fast and Furious” isn’t what you think it is.

It wasn’t about tracking guns, it was about supplying them — all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexico’s powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels.

And not just guns..... worse.

Zambada-Niebla claims that under a “divide and conquer” strategy, the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa Cartel through Operation Fast and Furious in exchange for information that allowed the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other federal agencies to take down rival drug cartels. The Sinaloa Cartel was allegedly permitted to traffic massive amounts of drugs across the U.S. border from 2004 to 2009 as long as the intel kept coming.

In other words The Federal Government was allegedly involved in directly covering for the transportation and distribution of drugs into the United States, protecting the Sinaloa Cartel from prosecution.

The documents that detail the relationship between the federal government and the Sinaloa Cartel have still not been released or subjected to review — citing matters of national security.

Yeah, it's a matter of national security all right when our own government is conspiring with a criminal cartel to kill people both with guns and drugs, shipping them right into our cities.

Would I be surprised to learn that this is true? Nope.

It's not like we haven't done it before in myriad places around the world......

But "nobody committed any crimes", right?

(note to mods: Denninger gives permission to post as long as full credit is given)

It could just be a narco who's trying to grasp at straws to get out of a conviction... but then again, these days I don't really trust anything that comes out of DC.

It could just be a narco who's trying to grasp at straws to get out of a conviction... but then again, these days I don't really trust anything that comes out of DC.
He has motive to claim immunity, but what is his motive for claiming BS about the narco trade? Once that info is out rather than threatened to be out, it has no value.

He has motive to claim immunity, but what is his motive for claiming BS about the narco trade? Once that info is out rather than threatened to be out, it has no value.

Absent proof it's just a criminal making allegations. No one will believe it.

Or had a bunch of "TV's" sent to them. Or STG44's suddenly appear out of the basement ceiling.

This is wild, crazy stuff. Those Mexican guys don't mess around either. I bet people in DC are getting pretty scared by now.

Harsh.

386250_258287874291848_1904178532_n.jpg

The federal government is denying all of Zambada-Niebla’s allegations and contend that no official immunity deal was agreed upon.
(Emphasis mine)

Statements like this don't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. If there was never any kind of deal, just say so. Reminds me of Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman."

The federal government is denying all of Zambada-Niebla’s allegations and contend that no official immunity deal was agreed upon.

(Emphasis mine)

Statements like this don't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. If there was never any kind of deal, just say so. Reminds me of Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman."

Depends on what your definition of "was" was.

Mexico Arrests Suspect in Fast and Furious Killing

Mexican federal police have arrested a suspect in the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, the slaying at the center of the scandal over the botched U.S. gun-smuggling probe known as Operation Fast and Furious.

Jesus Leonel Sanchez Meza is one of the five men charged with killing Terry in December 2010 during a shootout in Arizona near the Mexico border. One is on trial in Arizona and the other three remain fugitives. Sanchez was arrested Thursday in Sonora state.

I'm too tired to read the article now. Is this going to serve as some sort of 'closure' so that the rest of the BS can be brushed under the rug or is this going to be another one saying the feds gave the cartels the guns?
What about the other agent and hundreds of Mexican citizens Holder helped kill with this?

Oh, that is right, Bary declared Executive privilege.

I didn't realize that extended to murder or even operations/discussions with which the executive claimed they were not involved or informed ( oops!)

But these are the NDAA days...

Last edited:
ATF’s Latest Gun Grab as Agency Reduces Due Process For Seizing Firearms » One Old Vet

The Obama administration is making it easier for bureaucrats to take away guns without offering the accused any realistic due process. In a final rule published last week, the Justice Department granted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) authority to “seize and administratively forfeit property involved in controlled-substance abuses.” That means government can grab firearms and other property from someone who has never been convicted or even charged with any crime.

It’s a dangerous extension of the civil-forfeiture doctrine, a surreal legal fiction in which the seized property — not a person — is put on trial. This allows prosecutors to dispense with pesky constitutional rights, which conveniently don’t apply to inanimate objects. In this looking-glass world, the owner is effectively guilty until proved innocent and has the burden of proving otherwise. Anyone falsely accused will never see his property again unless he succeeds in an expensive uphill legal battle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom