"Fast And Furious/Gunwalker" mega-thread... was: ATF director expected to resign...

Most Board of Bar Overseers protect their own. They are made up of peer lawyers in the jurisdiction and will very rarely sanction a fellow attorney.

I once tried to report an attorney who stiffed me for ~$4K in computer work I did for him. We had a contract and I had some signed invoices. They didn't want to hear about it, claiming that it is NOT an ethics violation for an attorney to steal services from a supplier!

As a Constable (or process server in other parts of the US), I am told that they also will not accept complaints if an attorney doesn't pay us for serving court papers (I am told this is a national issue, not MA specific). That they will ONLY accept a complaint AFTER you get a court judgment against an attorney (good luck on that one) AND they still refuse to pay.

Something about the reason that sharks won't attack a lawyer comes to mind here!

I can hope that DC may look at this differently, but I wouldn't have any high hopes in the matter.

Got this from a friend in Free America: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...nact-assault-weapons-ban-ran-fast-and-furious

(No idea if it's legit or not, wouldn't be surprised though.)

Dennis K. Burke, who as a lawyer for the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee in the 1990s was a key player behind the enactment of the 1994 assault-weapons ban, and who then went on to become Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano’s chief of staff, and a contributor to Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential primary campaign, and then a member of Obama's transition team focusing on border-enforcement issues, ended up in the Obama administration as the U.S. attorney in Arizona responsible for overseeing Operation Fast and Furious.

To my knowledge, and I've been following this very closely since it broke, there is nothing incorrect in that report.

When you read between the lines it leads to conclusions that people like Wayne LaPierre have been stating for over a year.

This operation was a concerted effort to make American gun owners and gun shops look bad.

What do you call politician who let's guns go to Mexico, and does anything about it in hopes that the guns will kill be used to kill somebody?

A Murderer!.......a cold blooded Murderer!

What do you call politician who let's guns go to Mexico, and does anything about it in hopes that the guns will kill be used to kill somebody?

A Murderer!.......a cold blooded Murderer!

Worse, it's treason. What else can you call someone who supplies arms to a foreign cartel operating on American soil, knowing full well that those arms will eventually be used against your own countrymen?

Worse, it's treason. What else can you call someone who supplies arms to a foreign cartel operating on American soil, knowing full well that those arms will eventually be used against your own countrymen?

Used against law enforcement to boot!

As such all those that protect him, including the U.S Secret Service Agents are also guilty of Aiding and Abetting Treason.

Who would draw up those charges? What is the penalty? How do you suggest they (and define "they") proceed on that?

I hope all of you know this text.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Yup. Trade one commie thug for another. The only good news is that we would get rid of Devalue. Of course, then we get "Crash" Murray till January 2015.

good article from Ann Coulter to share with friends:

Most Americans don’t care about whether Attorney General Eric Holder is hiding Fast and Furious documents because they don’t understand the story.

Until someone can tell us otherwise, there is only one explanation for why President Obama’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives gave thousands of guns to Mexican drug dealers: It put guns in their hands to strengthen liberals’ argument for gun control.

It would be as if the Bush administration had implemented a covert operation to dump a dangerous abortifacient in Planned Parenthood clinics, resulting in hundreds of women dying — just to give pro-lifers an argument about how dangerous abortion clinics are.

That’s what Fast and Furious is about.

Fast and Furious is not a D.C. law firm
By: Ann Coulter 7/11/2012
full article at:
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/07/11/ann-coulter-fast-and-furious-is-not-a-d-c-law-firm/

I see now where they've unsealed the charges against 5 for murder and 1 for conspiracy to commit murder. Too bad they haven't charged those responsible for letting the guns walk as accessories before the fact, or for conspiracy!

Back
Top Bottom