Excuse me while I introduce myself...

Hiltonizer

Banned
Hi All,

Just signed up here today, because as of this week, I am finally a licensed gun owner.

I just received my LTC-B last Saturday, and purchased a brand new DPMS A-15 when "just poking around" Four Seasons Guns in Woburn, MA

I live in Rowley, MA which is up between Ipswich and Georgetown.

I look forward to purchasing a few more pieces of hardware, finding a good club, and getting to know some of you.

Thanks for having me [grin]

-Hiltonizer

Welcome. The status of Rowley is blue in our town guide. Maybe you could contribute your experience to our guide "thread" for fellow searchers. Did you apply for the B or does Rowley not issue class A?

Welcome. The status of Rowley is blue in our town guide. Maybe you could contribute your experience to our guide "thread" for fellow searchers. Did you apply for the B or does Rowley not issue class A?

When going to submit my paperwork and pay the fee.. the officer taking prints and apps informed me The Chief only issues B's for first time applicants, but I could upgrade come renewal time. She asked if this would be an issue, to which I said it would be nice to have an A, but a B would be adequate for my needs.

I applied for an A on the form, got the B... other locals have told me they haven't had issues getting A's... I'll take the officers word that I only got a B because I'm a first timer.

Additional to the LTC paperwork was "town permit" paperwork, which required signatures from the Town Electric, Water, and Treasurer (presumably to make sure all bills with the town are in current).

Aside from that, it took a grand total of 6 weeks from app time to receiving the plastic in the mail... not bad for government work I guess ;)

welcome to our nuthouse Hiltonizer ! Iffin you do go Green you'll have access to the members forum and be able to attend the shoots we hold several times each year, the group buys, field trips (Kinda like high school, only with guns.) and no dount you'll make friends with some of the finest folks from the interweb. [smile]

Use all your well learned politesse, or Scrivener will lay your soul to waste.

(well, except that he's not here anymore)

I assume I need no introduction.

Oh Louis, Louis. Still whining Louis. Have you heard enough? I've had to listen to that for centuries.

field trips with guns? going green sounds good :)

nice to see a few of you are REALLY local... hope we meet up soon.

I don't get the name game... but sounds like this group has a damn fine sense of humour ;)

Back
Top Bottom