• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everything that is wrong with NH

Everything that is wrong with NH is a direct result of NH not putting up a wall keeping Massachusetts migration out.

1425_3.jpg

Only for an extraordinarily simple person--one who cannot distinguish between something being likely and it being proven.

This isn't a courtroom. The point here is not whether or not it can be factually proven. The fact that this is highly likely to have happened is the point.

I had to travel to New Oxford, PA (10 miles down the road from Gettysburg) for a funeral. My Aunt rode with us. She is in her early 70s, a lifelong Liberal and lived in MA her whole life until less than 5 years ago. She was one of the worst types of liberals, a Social Worker who thought it was her place to but into every aspect of someones life. At that point in time she moved to NH with my Uncle because his health was failing and they wanted to be close to their kids whom all live in the Manchester area (the kids had enough sense to leave MA 10s of years ago).

It was an 8 hour drive and I got to listen to all the liberal talking points on everything and of course how I was wrong about everything. The interesting part was about half way back yesterday she starts going off on everything wrong with NH. Too much drug abuse and they need more tax money to combat opioid addition and have better social programs, they need better state healthcare for the kids and elderly, legalization of pot, too many crazy people allowed to carry a gun without even getting a permit etc. Everything that is wrong about NH according to her are the reasons why a lot of us want to move there. I couldn't take it anymore and I told her it was people liker her who were ruining NH and the most NH residents didn't want career radical liberals from MA moving up, taking over, raising taxes and telling them what to do. That prompted a few pokes in the ribs from my wife in the passenger seat and the infamous stink eye. Then my Aunt huffed and puffed a couple of phrases about how I just would never understand, was wrong and it was hopeless to speak to me. The remainder of the ride home, about 3.5 hours, she was quiet. If I had know that was all it took to shut her up I would have said something along those lines hours earlier.

I agree with this in principle.

Only for an extraordinarily simple person--one who cannot distinguish between something being likely and it being proven.

For my purposes it is enough proof. This isn't a court of law. We're not prosecuting someone or
sending them off to jail or ruining their life over it. We're not prosecuting an individual, but rather acknowledging that a problem exists, and facts on the ground (way too many MA people at a polling location they have no business being at) are more than enough of an indicator that there's a real problem. It's more than enough signs to justify changing the voting regs so that there's a better residency requirement than just filling out a stupid affidavit or whatever it is. In the absence of a state ID or DL (or hell, at least being already on the rolls) They should be required to show a rental agreement, a deed, utility bill, or some similar piece of evidence that shows a clear intent to establish residency in NH. That requirement currently doesn't exist. Also if the thing JayMcB cited is correct, that pretty much seals the coffin.

Or at a bare minimum, if all of that isn't enough "proof" then some kind of investigation should be
conducted. Problem is it would have to be very discreet- The dems love this corruption shit, and if they knew
they were under scrutiny, they'd probably even lay off of it for an election cycle just to preserve their ability to
rig the system. I think the only reason nothing major has happened is that a lot of the fraud is inter party, EG, certain dem factions (particularly more mainstream ones, like hitlery supporters) are likely to use this sort of thing to derail non mainstream dem candidates in primaries and that kind of thing. The effect of fraud is way more pronounced in a primary because the net # of voters that show up for a primary is somewhat less than for a general election; so as a result of that every fake vote is, functionally, worth a lot more.

-Mike

NH aint what it used to be. Its becoming New Mass. I moved here 40 year ago and you could go to any sand bank and shoot all day without hearing or seeing anyone. Now it's hard to find a place that isnt owned by ma**h***s and posted like area 51.
Theres a guy out back who for 14 years used to blow off an old civil war cannon every now and then. I loved that f***er! Everytime he fired it I'd leave the floor by at least two feet.Last summer someone complained, the cops were called and I havent heard a thing since.
NH isnt what it used to be and probably never will be again. The Blue Cancer is spreading north.

Some of you guys are too nice. If I had to take a relative somewhere (even my mother) and she complained about my politics I'd remind her "She taught me to think for myself". I'd also say "I'm too conservative for you. I'm an evil Republican. I'm not driving you anywhere anymore; find some government program to take you". :D

Do you work for the Dacacrats? Muh proof, give me muh proofs, more proof.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

That's not proof either. That is video of some dude saying something. Though what he is saying might be true, the fact he is saying it is not proof people are voting illegally in NH.

Proof would entail someone documenting on video a person who can be proven to reside in another state taking a ballot and voting at a NH polling station and then providing documentation clearly demonstrating, say, a year later that person still resides out of state--mortage statements, bills, video, etc. And that info would only be germane to that one violator. Just catching one person using that kind of evidence would be difficult, which is why the state of voting in NH is a joke.

Just make people show a gov't issued ID with physical address on it, complete a mandatory criminal/MH background check (and if delayed, allow them to vote 3 business days later if not outright denied), and ...Oh, wait. That's only to exercise rights that's Democrats don't like.

I know how you feel, I can no longer discuss ANYTHING involving politics with my 88 yo mother. She is a life-long Democrat. In 2008 I managed to talk her out of voting for Obama, but since then it's been back downhill.

She believes everything bad that the TV spouts about Trump. He is the most evil man alive according to her. If I even mention his name she gets very upset and irrational, so I just don't mention him.

Long lost brother?

Both of my parents, 2 sisters, brother in law, and pretty much everybody I teach with are lovely people, but uninformed, irrational, and frequently unhinged when it comes to Trump, guns, military, and social programs. They think I'm some sort of right wing lunatic even, thought I'm moderate and even liberal on many issues. Take guns, for instance. I have a gun that shoots both .308 AND 7.62x51mm. If that isn't open minded, what is?

Some of you guys are too nice. If I had to take a relative somewhere (even my mother) and she complained about my politics I'd remind her "She taught me to think for myself". I'd also say "I'm too conservative for you. I'm an evil Republican. I'm not driving you anywhere anymore; find some government program to take you". :D

I'm betting with her freeloader mentality she didn't chip in for gas or tolls? If she'd been a hitchhiker in the 60's it would have been "gas, grass or ass".:eek:

Back
Top Bottom