• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everything that is wrong with NH

Check the last election map, most red areas are where Mass residents have migrated to in the past 30 years. All the blue is the backwoods, cities, and college towns

The cities are loading up with Spanish speakers on ebt,
The collage towns are full of ma**h***s

But the backwoods? I attribute that to the fact that the only radio station that comes in is NPR.[smile]

First, sorry for your loss.

Second, I salute you for your patience in listening for 8 hours.

Third, I salute you for your restraint. In a state of grief, my filter wavers and I no-shit would have pulled over and told her to shut up or get the fvck out.

I'm not even kidding...not even a little.

My bet is your liberal aunt didn't chip in for gas or tolls on the trip, and in return for being an entitled liberal leech, decided to berate you.

Liberal vs non-liberal microcosm.

My exact thoughts. I can forgive someone being a little nutty over such events, but I don't think I could be as patient as OP. OK, there's no way in hell I could be that patient, LOL.

Proof of this?
I believe he's referring to the same day registration voters that were required to then prove/ officially change their residence to NH that never did. 6500 registered on the 8th. 80% using out of state lic. Still 5500+ have not followed up as required. Hillary won by less than half that. Ayott lost by only a thousand.

Just to address a few of the comments.
I was not going to kick my wife's Aunt out of the car. As much as I dislike her politics and her superior attitude it wasn't going to happen. Her husband, when he was alive, was a good guy and always treated me fair and with respect from the time I met him when I was 19. We used to go to the track all the time and play the horses and have a few beers. He was a liberal but he kept his mouth shut and so did I so we got along great. I owed it to him to put up with his wife.
While my wife agrees with me politically her family is generally a bunch of extreme liberal jerks except for a few of the cousins. She didn't want Auntie going back and trashing us in front of the whole family which is her SOP. I say let her go. I don't care but it bothers my wife so that is why she jabbed me etc.

Just to address a few of the comments.
I was not going to kick my wife's Aunt out of the car. As much as I dislike her politics and her superior attitude it wasn't going to happen. Her husband, when he was alive, was a good guy and always treated me fair and with respect from the time I met him when I was 19. We used to go to the track all the time and play the horses and have a few beers. He was a liberal but he kept his mouth shut and so did I so we got along great. I owed it to him to put up with his wife.
While my wife agrees with me politically her family is generally a bunch of extreme liberal jerks except for a few of the cousins. She didn't want Auntie going back and trashing us in front of the whole family which is her SOP. I say let her go. I don't care but it bothers my wife so that is why she jabbed me etc.
I think we have the same aunt. I never get combative. I just ask the questions they've never asked themselfs or bring up facts they've never heard because NPR and the pajamas boys on CNN never talk about. I do it with a smile and watch her struggle with it.

My sister in law is just like your aunt and if she rode in my car, I wouldn't be able to kick her out either. Maybe some of the people who say they'd pull over and throw her out don't realize how much family B.S. they'd have to listen to if they did. Unfortunately most of the population is in southern N.H. which is where most of the liberal Ma transplants are.

Proof of this?

try googling nh election fraud house.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-nh-speaker-jasper-report.pdf

in a nutshell,
6500+ registered to vote with an out of state license on election day.
Of those 6500, more than 80% have not gotten a driver's license in NH, gotten a utility bill in NH, applied for welfare in NH, mortgage in NH, etc. So they were apparently 1 day residents, because we all know in NH you don't REALLY need a license, or utilities, or benefits, amiright?
Shrillary won by <3000 votes.
Ayotte lost by less than a 1000

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

try googling nh election fraud house.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-nh-speaker-jasper-report.pdf

in a nutshell,
6500+ registered to vote with an out of state license on election day.
Of those 6500, more than 80% have not gotten a driver's license in NH, gotten a utility bill in NH, applied for welfare in NH, mortgage in NH, etc. So they were apparently 1 day residents, because we all know in NH you don't REALLY need a license, or utilities, or benefits, amiright?
Shrillary won by <3000 votes.
Ayotte lost by less than a 1000

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race
I'm pretty sure everyone has seen that. The problem is it does not actually constitute proof.

ETA: Your link is bad, BTW.

that's funny because everyone that I know personally that has moved from MA to NH is a 2A supporter that brings their guns and their votes with them...
If I had to guess, I'd say the majority of people who move from MA To NH are more or less apolitical or at the very least are liberal lite purely through osmosis. You have people starting a family look around at homes where they grew up and they're small with no land to speak of and listed at $360k. They look in NH and they can get a bigger house with an extra bedroom and a two car garage with an acre of land for $200k, so they move north. Most couldn't tell you the difference between a Democrat or a Republican or a hole in a wall. Plenty of home grown liberals in NH.

The amount of hard core, politically active liberals moving north is more than likely balanced out by the number of liberty minded people moving north. Majority are just regular people looking for a decent place to live who probably don't even bother voting.

I'm pretty sure everyone has seen that. The problem is it does not actually constitute proof.

If you already knew that why ask? And when 5x the number needed to throw a US senate race look very shady and more than double the race for president this isn't call for alarm? Let me guess democrat voter?

So I have a home in NH. Years ago my neighbor there was an old NH yankee (he's long since passed). He hated ma**h***s and called me one for many years until he gradually accepted me. One conversation was about the influx of MA residents back in the eighties to NH. He say's to me, damn indians made a huge mistake not wiping out the white man when he showed up in America.....and the damn NH folks made the same damn mistake when you mass holes started showing up.

Every now and then I think of that guy and that conversation and I have a good laugh. He was one funny sob.

If you already knew that why ask?
Because I was asking for the actual proof rather than occurrences that merely suggest shadiness. There is a difference.

Example: I live in a border down and on election day 2016 witnessed about 10 vehicles with MA plates among the long line of cars parked on the road south of the polling station. Given the width of the road, my point of approach, and lighting conditions I could not see the plates on the other side of the street as I walked past, but I _could_ extrapolate that if there were 10 vehicles on that side approaching the polling station, 10 more on that side north of the polling place, and 10 more on my side north of the polling station, there might have been a total of 40. But let's just be conservative and say there were 25 vehicles with MA plates in total at that place at that moment.

The street on which my polling place resides is narrow, and the frontage is minimal. There is simply no room to hang out with signs near the building. That would suggest the occupants of the vehicles were inside the polling place, and not as workers since that is always handled by townies, but "would suggest" is not equivalent to proof. Thus I cannot claim with certainty MA residents were voting at my polling place at that time.

So I have a home in NH. Years ago my neighbor there was an old NH yankee (he's long since passed). He hated ma**h***s and called me one for many years until he gradually accepted me. One conversation was about the influx of MA residents back in the eighties to NH. He say's to me, damn indians made a huge mistake not wiping out the white man when he showed up in America.....and the damn NH folks made the same damn mistake when you mass holes started showing up.

Every now and then I think of that guy and that conversation and I have a good laugh. He was one funny sob.
One spring day in VT I drove a dirt road with MA plates and got scowls from folks out doing yard work. Funny thing is 30 minutes later I drove by the same people in an old truck with VT plates and got waves. That's plateist.

You'd have to be numb in the brain to not think of how often NH's system is used to commit voter fraud. It's trivially easy to exploit their system. Next dem presidential primary hit up a few big poll locations in so. nh... take a tally of how many MA plates you see. I bet its a healthy number unless its a situation where only one candidate is pre anointed...

-Mike

You'd have to be numb in the brain to not think of how often NH's system is used to commit voter fraud. It's trivially easy to exploit their system. Next dem presidential primary hit up a few big poll locations in so. nh... take a tally of how many MA plates you see. I bet its a healthy number unless its a situation where only one candidate is pre anointed...

-Mike
And not any of what you described would constitute proof either. As mentioned, the NH system is easily-exploitable, but without proof of MA residents voting in NH and continuing to live in MA you have data points and anecdotes. The burden of proof is upon he who asserts the positive, so if you're asserting MA residents are voting in NH the burden is on you to prove it.

So... let me see if I understand this correctly: you can walk into a New Hampshire polling place, sans any of the usual and customary evidence of residence, and give what amounts to a "promise to become a New Hampshire resident" and vote?

And not any of what you described would constitute proof either. As mentioned, the NH system is easily-exploitable, but without proof of MA residents voting in NH and continuing to live in MA you have data points and anecdotes. The burden of proof is upon he who asserts the positive, so if you're asserting MA residents are voting in NH the burden is on you to prove it.

There is zero reason for that many MA plates to be at an NH polling location, it's literally that simple. That's all the proof that I need. You can keep sticking your head in the sand if you want. If you think that many people are migrating to NH RIGHT AROUND THE TIME OF THE ELECTION, then I have a nice bridge to sell you. It strains credulity to believe that most of those MA people are there for some reason other than fraud. If a system allows
"walk up voter registration" like NH's does, you would have to be mentally retarded to believe that people aren't going to exploit that. Particularly when voter fraud is rarely if ever enforced there. (I think they prosecuted like what, 2 people last year? lol)

-Mike

If you think 5500+ people registering on the day of the election with out of state licenses (verifying they drive) who did not subsequently have contact with a NH DMV, and say 'it's an anecdote' it's like saying if your jizz is dripping out of a hole, it's only anecdotal, because someone else could have put it in there....right? Next question - if some demdouche were to try and pull out of the voter state cross check database, is that also anecdotal? Bill would pull NH out of interstate voter crosscheck program | New Hampshire

Because I was asking for the actual proof rather than occurrences that merely suggest shadiness. There is a difference.

Example: I live in a border down and on election day 2016 witnessed about 10 vehicles with MA plates among the long line of cars parked on the road south of the polling station. Given the width of the road, my point of approach, and lighting conditions I could not see the plates on the other side of the street as I walked past, but I _could_ extrapolate that if there were 10 vehicles on that side approaching the polling station, 10 more on that side north of the polling place, and 10 more on my side north of the polling station, there might have been a total of 40. But let's just be conservative and say there were 25 vehicles with MA plates in total at that place at that moment.

The street on which my polling place resides is narrow, and the frontage is minimal. There is simply no room to hang out with signs near the building. That would suggest the occupants of the vehicles were inside the polling place, and not as workers since that is always handled by townies, but "would suggest" is not equivalent to proof. Thus I cannot claim with certainty MA residents were voting at my polling place at that time.
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard, at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it…I Award you no points and may God have mercy on Your soul"

"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard, at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it…I Award you no points and may God have mercy on Your soul"
I guess you'll need to have someone look up the word "proof" for you.

There is zero reason for that many MA plates to be at an NH polling location,...
I agree with this in principle.
...it's literally that simple.
Only for an extraordinarily simple person--one who cannot distinguish between something being likely and it being proven.
That's all the proof that I need.
Except that it is not actually proof.

You can keep sticking your head in the sand if you want.
About what--the definition of proof?
If you think that many people are migrating to NH RIGHT AROUND THE TIME OF THE ELECTION,...
I don't, nor did I post such anywhere in this thread. But what I "think" and proof are two different things.
It strains credulity to believe that most of those MA people are there for some reason other than fraud.
Correct. It does strain credulity, but that in and of itself is not proof.
If a system allows "walk up voter registration" like NH's does, you would have to be mentally retarded to believe that people aren't going to exploit that.
Yes, but regardless, no one has bothered to provide solid proof of cases of this. Therein lies the problem.

Back
Top Bottom