Ever told to leave a facility for carrying?

First rule to avoid shit: do not go w here shit usually happens. If it's a crappy area, just stay away. Be aware of your surroundings. Situational awareness helps more than a gun can. Going to a shitty club in a shitty area is asking for it. Just sayin'.

+1 Why hang out in and amongst shit ?

You should pick a club in a better area. Seriously, even if you're armed, this doesn't sound like a good place to be. Sometimes its just better to avoid trouble especially if you can see it coming.

You should pick a club in a better area. Seriously, even if you're armed, this doesn't sound like a good place to be. Sometimes its just better to avoid trouble especially if you can see it coming.

eh yup. this.

one of them gunism is don't go somewhere you normally wouldn't but because you're packin you decide you can go. not good.

and me, to go to a club and not drink? man that's depressing, would make me want to drink [wink]

additionally, if it's a busy, jam packed, club I'd be concerned about people bumping in to me while carrying. deep, deep concealment would be prudent.

Last edited:
I got a G21 through a pat down in Times Square once. I was carrying 15 feet from Queensryche and they never knew. Nobody got hurt either. I also have ankle carried a .380 a few times and never had them go down that far. Once entering a club a guy patted me down, found the gun and asked "whats that?" I said "It's a gun" and he simply said, "sorry, you can't bring that in." I locked it in the car and that was the end of it.

eh yup. this.

one of them gunism is don't go somewhere you normally wouldn't but because you're packin you decide you can go. not good.

and me, to go to a club and not drink? man that's depressing, would make me want to drink [wink]

additionally, if it's a busy, jam packed, club I'd be concerned about people bumping in to me while carrying. deep, deep concealment would be prudent.

Its a special event haha so this place is the adament destination. Trust me, id rather not go at all.

Back
Top Bottom