• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dumbest anti comment ever?

That chart is fun

20 rounds is the minimum rounds per minute for a bolt action? Hmm i am woefully inadequate in my bolt-fu if 20 is minimum. I want to see a guy that can do the 40 maximum.

Apparently my M1 Garand is the safest thing out there. It only has a 1 in it and it is "grand".

Also, it can't be killy since it isn't black, and without a removable magazine, it only has the 8 bullets it came with from the factory, then it is all used up.

Well it depends... Does the M stand for Male? And what demographic is that male in? You might be a racist.

And if that M stands for a particular religion... Well you're not just a racist anymore, you've done gone too far.

You might own the worst gun of them all.

12.7x99

MD5poOO.jpg

I haven't read thru the whole thread yet - but seems like all you guys are playing around with firecrackers when you need to go get a strategic nuke.

All I have to do to take out everything in a 2 mile radius is to chamber one round with a cast lead bullet into my Glock - and then throw the thing in the air like a grenade - and dive behind a very large rock.

After the explosion all that will be left is wasteland.

The_Walking_Dead_CDC_Explosion.jpg

I was going to ad this to the Mom's thread or the joke thread but....it really needs it's own
10734111_987431254605661_3284633553170555343_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

10429480_881623005181440_5532472097244153498_n.jpg

Nothing tops this..... nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you check out the other stuff on this site? It is an absolute riot!!! I can't tell if the blogger is being facetious or is really that moronic.

Facetious. Even more hilarious if the liberalcatlady or whateverthehell she is (that inspired this thread) thinks he is serious.

Guns ‘n’ Mexico

Posted by vpcadmin on April 6, 2009
The ATF has stated that “over 90 percent of the traced firearms originate from the U.S.”
Logically, this means that 90% of the firearms in Mexico have a U.S. origin. Any Brady Campaign-endorsed Logician should agree with that statement.
Here are percentages of weapons and other contraband that come from the U.S.:

• 90% of all grenades
  • 90% of all rocket launchers
  • 90% of all artillery pieces
  • Bizarrely, 90% of all drugs come from the U.S. as well.
  • 90% of assault weapons (remember, that’s the even more deadly semi-automatic version; not the just-plain-deadly full-auto version)
  • 90% of all Rickrolls
There are over 100 million AK-type rifles in world today. All of them are apparently located within the United States. That’s why 90% of the cartels’ guns come from the U.S. All other areas of the world are gun free and absolutely peaceful.
The RPG-7 can be purchased in any of the many gun stores in the United States. We swear.
What’s most important is that everyone who is reading this should just stop thinking and do whatever the Violence Policy Center, the Brady Campaign, and Barack Obama order us to do.

I haven't read thru the whole thread yet - but seems like all you guys are playing around with firecrackers when you need to go get a strategic nuke.

All I have to do to take out everything in a 2 mile radius is to chamber one round with a cast lead bullet into my Glock - and then throw the thing in the air like a grenade - and dive behind a very large rock.

After the explosion all that will be left is wasteland.

The_Walking_Dead_CDC_Explosion.jpg

But that's a thermobaric explosion in the picture... keep it straight, man!

Nothin' like single-use/disposable hi-caps! ROFL. Incendiary devices cooking deer, hmm? I find it extremely negligent that these morons have no clue what they're talking about and they're allowed to draft proposed legislation banning everything that makes going to the range more enjoyable.

If these kooks are all about "safety" and making things less "killy", then why can't they do something somewhat reasonable and allow hicap mags for target shooting only in MA, seeing as how they'll never go for allowing them otherwise.

For those who tweet, tweeting something useful and informative #gunsense, thus co-opting the hashtag makes more sense than continuing to let gun prohibitionists own it unchallenged.
This is a good idea. The fact that "common sense" is their justification to violate civil rights is completely undermined by their total ignorance of guns. What an insult that that woman thinks she knows better than me.

Nearly all of you are getting it wrong. It is the model type that determines deaths per round, while the caliber refers to rounds per second.

The Ruger 1 really falls short.

But they make up for it with the 22/45!

How about the 54R? Is that how many Reds it can kill?

Somehow, I think the MG42 needs to be renamed.

Back
Top Bottom