• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dumbest anti comment ever?

Hmm. I have some of these deadly high capacity bolt carrier groups, but none of my guns have shot full auto. Maybe I'm not pulling the trigger hard enough?

You're doing it wrong. If you install those deadly BCGs and push the trigger forwards it releases the bolt and goes full auto. Then, the shoulder thing goes up. And it kills a kitten.

LOL- considering the source, this gets my sputtering coffee on the desk laugh of the day. Won't take you long to find a post that justifies men are stupid too. 45-70 comment a good one as well.

Hey fellas, feeling inadequate? Trade that 'more deadly' riot gun for an 'even more deadly' 10/22 and you are GTG...

OP- this is a genuine tweet?

Yeah I LOLed too. Men are equally dumb as shit.

at least i know the bitch will only be coming for my 10/22 and leaving my jungle carbine alone.

I know that made me laugh. So random [rofl]

VZ-2008 FTW! Shoulder-thing-that-goes-up included for extra killiness.

7eGfZ7ol.jpg

So I own a Vetterli rifle, which is chambered in 41 Swiss. Makes perfect sense why the Swiss Army eventually replaced it with the Schmidt Rubin.

wait until she hears about these:

2r58ga1.jpg

the racially insensitive projectile. when fired these rounds change the report of the firearm to sound like a racial slur based on the prejudices of the shooter.

terrifying.

For those who tweet, tweeting something useful and informative #gunsense, thus co-opting the hashtag makes more sense than continuing to let gun prohibitionists own it unchallenged.

I just loged into twitter for the first time in years(joined to get a discount in a gun part)

I'll bring doing this from now on lol .

I am confused. Does this mean my Mosin can take out 54r people with 7.62 shots? or 91 with 30 shots?

Based on the original definition of the ratio, 30 people with 91 shots. Probably because your barrel is either filled with cosmoline or rusty [laugh]

Apparently my M1 Garand is the safest thing out there. It only has a 1 in it and it is "grand".

Also, it can't be killy since it isn't black, and without a removable magazine, it only has the 8 bullets it came with from the factory, then it is all used up.

Back
Top Bottom