DELEO'S GUN HEARING today (Megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if this bill passes or not, based on how much camo was at the hearing then the state has engaged full-retard-warp-drive and door-to-door confiscation will be on Thursday.

Oh I believe most of the people in purple and on this committee are beyond full retard

Sent from the blind

I'm down front right - pink oxford shirt.

Just got a kill the bill button. I guess GOAL has arrived!!!!

For god's sake someone be sure to argue against giving the unelected, unaccountable committee the power to write the suitability rules. Make them debate it and put it into the law and vote on it.

The reason I am pleading with you to argue this is that if we ever win a case on it in court striking down the suitability AND RESTRICTIONS, it will be much more difficult for them to re-write the laws, and will have to do it in public than if some committee just has to tweak them.

I ASSUME that the suiability and standardization committee will be promulgating restrictions on carrying "high capacity" magazines. MAKE THEM PUT IT ALL IN THE BILL AND VOTE ON IT!

Sitting amongst the enemy. What a bunch of idiots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Every one of them had stuff that other people wrote for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

On my way. I'll be the guy in a black suit, powder blue tie, and a Federalist Society lapel pin.

Big thanks to the guys (and gals) representing everyone from someone who couldn't get out of a work training today. Give um hell (in a professional, well articulated manner of course [smile] )

^are you allowed to mention your a cop when speaking (as per department policy)?

I'm really pissed I can't make it.

I know it goes without saying but had I been speaking today rather than trashing the whole bill I would probably opt to attack certain parts of it... For example all transfers going through an FFL when we already have universal background checks. I'd ask them if they transfer FID authority to COPs if they plan to reform the restrictions process such that it cannot be a blanket policy, etc.

Ugh. **** this state.

Also if Rosenthal gets 10 minutes and speaks first without signing up, somebody PLEASE shit all over them for allowing people to be "more equal" if they have money and contribute to campaigns.

Mike

Would someone mind signing me up to speak? Running late, about a half hour out and I don't want to miss the oppurtunity. PM me if possible.

Big thanks to the guys (and gals) representing everyone from someone who couldn't get out of a work training today. Give um hell (in a professional, well articulated manner of course [smile] )

+1

Give'em hell and send them to hell!

I can mention it as my basis of knowledge for why I believe what I believe. What I can't do is use the position in an attempt to influence policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom