DELEO'S GUN HEARING today (Megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Give'em hell and send them to hell!

I hope the committee-members realize that there a hundreds of tax-payers who would be there if they could, but they're too busy working to pay the committee-members GD salaries!

I can mention it as my basis of knowledge for why I believe what I believe. What I can't do is use the position in an attempt to influence policy.

Figured as much. Reasonable people would give more weight to someone working the streets as a cop vs a politically APPOINTED COP who sits behind a desk when it comes to situational knowledge.... Reasonable being the operative term.

Mike

Also if Rosenthal gets 10 minutes and speaks first without signing up, somebody PLEASE shit all over them for allowing people to be "more equal" if they have money and contribute to campaigns.

Mike

Is it true that he got busted as a kid for some thing stupid that he'd become a pp because of these laws. Thought I read that in another thread . Should throw that in his face.

All signed in and registered to testify. If you are here but have not signed in as opposed please do so. Looks like about 50/50 in the seats but I didn't see anyone sign in under "support."

Edit: make sure you sign in even if you don't want to testify.

Last edited:
Is it true that he got busted as a kid for some thing stupid that he'd become a pp because of these laws. Thought I read that in another thread . Should throw that in his face.

No way that could be true. Somebody with access to a criminal record search needs to look that up ASAP!!!

I doubt it would be found anywhere other then through an official database.

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS AND STATE HIS CRIME AT THIS HEARING

And he'll come back with how he's making the sacrifice for the greater good. My guess is he has absolutely no concerns about firearms ownership personally.

I'm about to head out the door and head on down to beaCON hill. Are they right at the door to the to sign in? Don't have any testimony just want to be there to witness the hearing.

I have three seats next to me available. 3rd row back from the front, 6 seats from the left. I'm in blue dress shirt and next to mlaboss in black polo

Sign in is for speakers iirc

NO! Sign in is for everyone. You can sign in as either oppose or support and optionally say that you want to testify. If you're just here to watch but haven't signed in it's like your not even here.

No way that could be true. Somebody with access to a criminal record search needs to look that up ASAP!!!

I doubt it would be found anywhere other then through an official database.

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS AND STATE HIS CRIME AT THIS HEARING

He jad 2 stints in Jail stemming form incidents at seabrook. That is a known fact. He proud of it.

Sent from the blind

A lot of these demanding moms are not signing in because they're not from Massachusetts.

A lot of these demanding moms are not signing in because they're not from Massachusetts.

I hope someone brings that up in opening of their statement, "You may notice many of these "Mom'" haven't signed in as they are not from Massachusetts".

Typical dog and pony show. They bus these fools in all the time. Wish I could have gotten the day off! Thanks guys!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope someone brings that up in opening of their statement, "You may notice many of these "Mom'" haven't signed in as they are not from Massachusetts".

THIS!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone bring this up... in fact, every one of our people who speak should continue to bring this up, so that the point really gets across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom