DELEO'S GUN HEARING today (Megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone attending.

Keep your cool !!! Speak well - but let them know this unconstitutional BS has gone on long enough!

trying to leave soon but I am a ways out, I'll probably end up in the cheap seats

Last edited:
Between a third and a half full of... Mom's!!! All n the best seats... Where the hell is everyone?? 129 folks to 18 mom's my ass!

I think you should have to show ID to prove you're a MA voter in order to attend these hearings. I have a suspicion that MAIG/MDA are shipping in paid personnel from out of state. Someone should call em on that, listen for NY/NJ accents.

At work I'd say. I'd wait until a little closer to noon before getting too discouraged. Lots of us can't make a full day of it like the moms apparently can.

I am getting enough shit for even taking some of the day off

Fyi I passed a fellow in full camo on my way over and I hope he is not coming into the hearing, just plays on the antis side.

Sent from the blind
I think if this bill passes or not, based on how much camo was at the hearing then the state has engaged full-retard-warp-drive and door-to-door confiscation will be on Thursday.

A lot of folks driving in from out west don't know the city that well, give them time to get their wits. Don't judge till 11:30. Backup is on the way.

Got held at work overnight. I am going to get my jeep inspected (pulled over for it this morning, need to get it done, as I was let off with a warning), then am gonna try to get into Boston. I really hope people show up for this.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom