DELEO'S GUN HEARING today (Megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone bring this up... in fact, every one of our people who speak should continue to bring this up, so that the point really gets across.

Do we know this for a fact? Can't bring it up unless we know for sure as it will make us look childish.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

NO! Sign in is for everyone. You can sign in as either oppose or support and optionally say that you want to testify. If you're just here to watch but haven't signed in it's like your not even here.

He women at the desk said the opposite. Sign in is only for testifiers. I challenged it, and someone else backed her up. You have to insist if you want to sign.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone bring this up... in fact, every one of our people who speak should continue to bring this up, so that the point really gets across.

Make sure you call them "plants" or "astroturfers" too, because that's what they are. Give 'em Hell.

Stuck at work with meetings, NESers. I've sent letters to my Reps, all Senate and House Reps on the Committee, DeLeo, Brad Jones (Minority Leader), and George Peterson (Assistant Minority Leader).

Good luck guys! Give em hell.

I wonder how many people even know what the current state and federal laws are.... Most just here gun control and start to flock and scream like banshees.

He women at the desk said the opposite. Sign in is only for testifiers. I challenged it, and someone else backed her up. You have to insist if you want to sign.

She's either wrong or lying.

The last question on the sign in sheet is "do you want to testify" yes/no.

Just went up with a dude in a GOAL t-shirt (sorry - didn't catch your name) and asked the officer/security woman to address all the signs. She was going to raise it with the chairman.

"Mister Speaker, may I request that residents of the Commonwealth be given preference to speak rather than people who have been bussed in from other states?"

"Mister Speaker, may I request that residents of the Commonwealth be given preference to speak rather than people who have been bussed in from other states?"

Seating space should also be given preference to those who are from Massachusetts.

Just have a short interview to a reporter from the Springfield Republican. Hope I don't regret it.

Arriving in about 15 min. Whats the seating situation look like now?

Tan jacket blue tie navy pants.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom