Congressman Bowman pulls fire alarm to interrupt vote in Congress

Ok, let's say we buy the "it was a mistake" and he thought the red box marked fire alarm was just a door open button. Sounds like his mental compentency should be questioned, and maybe he should be committed

Ok, let's say we buy the "it was a mistake" and he thought the red box marked fire alarm was just a door open button. Sounds like his mental compentency should be questioned, and maybe he should be committed
Any reasonable person would see that wall switch, which we've all seen almost daily since the First Grade and know they should only toggle it if there's smoke or fire around.

He did it deliberately with the intent to disrupt "something". Whether that vote or something else.

Hey. Which event is everyone talking about? The fire alarm or the vote? Sounds like distraction to me.

But he just "made a mistake".

Sure.

Any reasonable person would see that wall switch, which we've all seen almost daily since the First Grade and know they should only toggle it if there's smoke or fire around.

He did it deliberately with the intent to disrupt "something". Whether that vote or something else.

Hey. Which event is everyone talking about? The fire alarm or the vote? Sounds like distraction to me.

Sure.
I agree, my point was that even IF we took it as a mistake, he's still an incompetent. Basically there is no win for him on this.

I agree, my point was that even IF we took it as a mistake, he's still an incompetent. Basically there is no win for him on this.
C’mon, dude. Everyone knows it was intentional, and everyone knows they have to pretend it wasn’t. I assure you this is being celebrated behind closed doors and it has elevated his status in the party.

As for being incompetent, when has that been a qualification for Congress?

Sure.

First we had Jammararry Six. Now we got Settember Turdy. Don't ever forget. When crazed people tried to take over our government by force. (Either they are both one or both the other.)

Because he isn't releasing video??? His accusations have been pretty damning. Maybe he's holding it for a future moment. I love how NES MMQB's congress. LOL. Of course, it's human nature. Every troglodyte in a Mac jersey on FB is an expert in how Bill Belichick thinks. ROFL!!!!

Does not apply to "breach of the peace":

Article I said:
The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Back
Top Bottom