Congragulations one-eyed Jack!

That is awesome.

But why are so many areas missing an FFL?

Dedham has one, Braintree ...

They're there...
Dedham with 2
and so is Braintree.

dedham.jpg

So does Quincy, and doesn't Worcester have a few also ???

I'm surprised no town in Palm Beach County FL made the top ten because IIRC the county has 2000 FFL's, many of which are pawn shops (02 FFL which does not exist in Mass). Are 02's not counted in this list ???

The listing is broken down by individual zip codes, not by county or city.

Littleton only has one zip code.
Palm Beach County FL has 66

Worcester is broken down the same way...

worcester.jpg

One thing I've discovered with that site is that the interactive map isn't very user friendly.
You really can't just pick a state, zoom in and look around.
You have to pick a state first, then a county, and zoom in to look at the numbers for a city/town.

If you want the data from a different county, you have to go back and start all over again.

ETA... 02 FFL's are included.
By the map, FL has 605 02's
From the ATF data, FL has the same numbers.

Last edited:
Who is going to make the Hitler video talking about how many FFLs Littleton has?

Or maybe a Risitas video, laughing about it.

I need to make the trip out there finally. Congrats Jack. You and the FFL club are doing the lord's work.
Also, the guys at the Mill give classes on the Mass mandatory LTC course, how to get your FFL, reloading, the Utah permit and more. Of course, right now some is done online. Sort of "One stop shopping". Jack.

Last edited:
Bought a pistol there last week. Awesome group of guys.

Felt like a rat in a maze though. You need a better building directory. I found the place I was looking for completely by accident...

It's like the Hotel California...

"Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax", said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave" "

It's like the Hotel California...

"Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax", said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave" "

Heroin addiction or trying to get around in The Mill :)

I only bought from an FFL there once when I was in MA, only learned about the lore of the Mill after the fact!

I'd love to see some kind of fund set up to keep this thing going.

Bought a pistol there last week. Awesome group of guys.

Felt like a rat in a maze though. You need a better building directory. I found the place I was looking for completely by accident...
Hey if you end up at the wrong shop, just but an additional one too:)

I've driven by the Mill hundreds of times, and live right down the road. I never new what was in there until this year. Went for the first time a couple months ago.

Makes living in this part of Mass not seem as crazy sometimes.

For holding the distinction of putting Litttleton on the map for being the 4'th ranked zip code in the country with the most FFL's. [banana]

59901 - 67
99654 - 51
83501 - 46
01460 - 45
97756 - 44
82009 - 42
85142 - 42
82414 - 41
80134 - 38
86403 - 37

Now all you need to do is just squeeze in 2-7 more to bump the 3'rd and 2'nd place finishers out of position.

View attachment 380947

Man this must piss Maura and Faker Baker off so badly! LOVE IT!

Great concept! I’ve taken a couple of reloading classes, the Utah class, and done a couple of transfers there.

Hopefully, many more years and you overtake the #1 spot.

I was as at the mill this afternoon to pick up my new toy. Great place, but was hard to navigate at first.

Congrats, Jack! My GF and I were in the area and dropped by the Mill around 4 this afternoon for a wander, but some gents by the entry suggested calling in to schedule a tour. Perhaps some time in the future.

What a thread; makes me realize I should stop buy again and grab another addition to the family...

Hint: I dig when the residents of The Mill post in the Classifieds;)

Back
Top Bottom