Congragulations one-eyed Jack!

For holding the distinction of putting Litttleton on the map for being the 4'th ranked zip code in the country with the most FFL's. [banana]

59901 - 67
99654 - 51
83501 - 46
01460 - 45
97756 - 44
82009 - 42
85142 - 42
82414 - 41
80134 - 38
86403 - 37

Now all you need to do is just squeeze in 2-7 more to bump the 3'rd and 2'nd place finishers out of position.

littleton.jpg

Last edited:
59901 is some place in Montana
99654 is in Alaska
83501 is in Idaho
I think the rest are Oregon down through the Midwest.

Good company.

I don't know much about the operation but I would hope that a situation like this could be replicated in other parts of the region.

I don't know much about the operation but I would hope that a situation like this could be replicated in other parts of the region.
Not that easy. Here we (MIR Assoc.) own the mill and it's zoned both industrial and business which includes retail. I manage the mill and the owner who has his own 07 just to be "one of the boys" is very pro 2A. For something like this to work, everything must "fit". Jack.

Thanks for posting this. With some new guys having applied or are about to apply for the FFL, we should soon be around 55. The thanks should really go to NES because, as I've said before, without NES this would have been difficult if not impossible to achieve. Jack.
Bought a pistol there last week. Awesome group of guys.

Felt like a rat in a maze though. You need a better building directory. I found the place I was looking for completely by accident...

Not that easy. Here we (MIR Assoc.) own the mill and it's zoned both industrial and business which includes retail. I manage the mill and the owner who has his own 07 just to be "one of the boys" is very pro 2A. For something like this to work, everything must "fit". Jack.
That's what I figured. A lot of moving pieces and you should be commended for being able to make it work. Well done.

Thanks for posting this. With some new guys having applied or are about to apply for the FFL, we should soon be around 55. The thanks should really go to NES because, as I've said before, without NES this would have been difficult if not impossible to achieve. Jack.

Someone on Arfcom broke down the numbers.

The ATF might have to open a Littleton field office to keep up with things, and save on travel expenses.

Someone on Arfcom broke down the numbers.

The ATF might have to open a Littleton field office to keep up with things, and save on travel expenses.
I've suggested that to them, but it ain't gonna happen. Flame me if you want but I've developed a good relationship with the guys and gals who do the licensing out of the Boston office. They like to come to the mill, know where to park and see me for connecting them to the applicants. Easy for them and approvals are easy for the applicants. Right now they are doing it by phone. Jack.

Last edited:
The mill is indeed a wonderful place. I was there a couple weekends ago, but need to make a return soon. I was on a mission and didn’t explore much.

only went to the mill once, about 5 years ago. bought an anderson lower for $55.00 IIRC. shoulda bought 50 :(:(:(

For holding the distinction of putting Litttleton on the map for being the 4'th ranked zip code in the country with the most FFL's. [banana]

59901 - 67
99654 - 51
83501 - 46
01460 - 45
97756 - 44
82009 - 42
85142 - 42
82414 - 41
80134 - 38
86403 - 37

Now all you need to do is just squeeze in 2-7 more to bump the 3'rd and 2'nd place finishers out of position.

View attachment 380947

That is awesome.

But why are so many areas missing an FFL?

Dedham has one, Braintree ...

Go for 68. You can do it.

From ar15.com :

Originally Posted By JAD:

What cool is that all (or almost all) of the licensees in 01460 (Littleton, MA) are in the same address, which is a former mill building that has been turned into a 07 FFL enclave of sorts.

Yup, One-Eyed-Jack is a Genius.

Last 3 firearms I purchased came from the mill from two different ffls. Both great guys to deal with. Wish I had more money to spread the wealth and keep all these guys going. It is a confusing building at first but then you kind of think you got the in when you figure it out.

That is awesome.

But why are so many areas missing an FFL?

Dedham has one, Braintree ...

So does Quincy, and doesn't Worcester have a few also ???

I'm surprised no town in Palm Beach County FL made the top ten because IIRC the county has 2000 FFL's, many of which are pawn shops (02 FFL which does not exist in Mass). Are 02's not counted in this list ???

Last edited:
You should change the name from The Mill to the Freedom Center of Littleton, or.. 2A on 2A (sort of)

Now what everybody needs to do is go to all the mapping apps and put in your FFL info, so when it comes up on a mapping app there is a gigantic cluster of FFLs in one spot.

Actually, Mass is pretty weak per capita when you look at the other NE states. Without The Mill....even worse, but the grand total 2,892, is higher than all of California, ~2600. That's 2600 for what, 38-39 million vs. 2,892 for about 15 million, in a far smaller area. Not too bad... (total FFL's from that linked map):
1597548403511.png

Last edited:
Littleton may come in 4th in "total" (for now) but look at the per capita:

59901Flathead County, Montana
103806​
67​
1549​
99654Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska
108317​
51​
2124​
83501Nez Perce County, Idaho
40408​
46​
878​
01460Littleton
8924​
45​
198​

The supposed leader, Flathead County, has over 1500 residents per FFL.

Littleton has < 200. That's one FFL for every 198 residents.

Back
Top Bottom