Colt 6920 in Ma.?

MRJ

I think this is going to hurt, but here goes. I'm becoming a Massachusetts resident and I need to know if I can bring this weapon from Pa. to Ma., or do I have to sell it. It's clearly marked LE only. I love this rifle, but I don't want to break any laws...I don't even want to bend any. Please be right on this - if I sell this rifle and find out it was a keeper I'll S***.

MRJ, in Massachusetts we still have the AWB. It is the same as the federal ban and never set here. If it's post '94, which it must be (being marked LE) with evil features, you're out of luck . Same with your hi-cap mags.

Seeing as how you're going to be a resident, here is a good link to start at for our gun laws:
http://goal.org/legislation/quickoverview.html

Last edited:
I think this is going to hurt, but here goes. I'm becoming a Massachusetts resident and I need to know if I can bring this weapon from Pa. to Ma., or do I have to sell it. It's clearly marked LE only. I love this rifle, but I don't want to break any laws...I don't even want to bend any. Please be right on this - if I sell this rifle and find out it was a keeper I'll S***.

I doubt its legal here, unless it was made before 9/13/94... I haven't
seen any "preban" 6920s for sale.

Why the heck are you moving here? Didn't you look and see the gun
owners here being engulfed by legislative acid? The smoke is visible for
miles! [crying]

Not trying to be a jackass.... just was wondering why the heck someone
would move here that owns something nice like a 6920.

-Mike

I'm a migrant worker, and I found a job in the people's republic of Massachusetts. If I could have chosen another place to live - I would have. I hope when California breaks off and falls into the ocean that the Northeast coast follows suit - down to D.C.

Well, Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire all allow unlicensed open carry and Vermont allows unlicensed concealed carry.

Back
Top Bottom