Clowns.

Only people worried about this are unarmed.
Just a bunch of idiot kids running around in clown suits. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

clowns.PNG 911 armed clown call at Suffolk downs this morning. And then again for 2 clowns on 93 south near exit 25.

My take is this is mass hysteria, hoax calls and sightings, mixed with some next level trolling . . . .

Last edited:
914bbfdc8b134a776e6190e4a5a3b52e.jpg

Legit question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a guy who lives close to me, I see his car all the time. Flippo the clown. Does kids parties and stuff like that. It makes me wonder just how this may be impacting his ability to do business.

- - - Updated - - -

We just got an automated call from my daughter's school superintendent about a tweet that was made with a possible clown threat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9f2d5df6db489fe1b063a69793b2ba6b.png
they should really track one of these idiots down and make an example of them. make sure it hits the national news. Then the BS will stop

Ok...here we go...now they are using this to infringe on student's rights.....

[FONT=&quot]Dear parents and guardians,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]blah, blah, blah, blah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 or 3 paragraphs about BS and contacting the police....blah, blah, blah

and then there it is....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Out of an abundance of caution and for the safety of everyone ***********, no one will be allowed on campus at any time wearing a clown costume or a mask of any kind. As Halloween approaches, we expect everyone to be respectful of others and refrain from wearing clown costumes or anything that obscures their face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your help keeping our community safe.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Ok...here we go...now they are using this to infringe on student's rights.....

[FONT="]Dear parents and guardians,[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]blah, blah, blah, blah[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="]2 or 3 paragraphs about BS and contacting the police....blah, blah, blah

and then there it is....[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="]Out of an abundance of caution and for the safety of everyone ***********, no one will be allowed on campus at any time wearing a clown costume or a mask of any kind. As Halloween approaches, we expect everyone to be respectful of others and refrain from wearing clown costumes or anything that obscures their face.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="]Thank you for your help keeping our community safe.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="] [/FONT]

afaic, the correct response would be for every single student and teacher to show up in clown masks.

Im surprised none of the Ammo companies have marketed special Clown Ammo like they do for zombies.

There is no special ammo for clowns. They are just people who dress up. But legend has it that if you kill a person dressed as a clown in October (The Halloween Month) they will in fact turn into a zombie. So that is why you still need zombie ammo. They are having this problem right now in the Carolina's. Fox news was reporting this when you click on the link next to the link for global warming....lmao

My 7yo son told his mother the other day that he should be carrying his Red Ryder around because he doesn't want her or his sister to get hurt by the creepy clowns. I have a tear in my eye that I'm raising a little man.

Parent Wearing Clown Mask Follows School Bus: Will Charges Be Filed?

AUBURN, MA — Auburn police are determining whether or not criminal charges are warranted after a person wearing a clown mask followed a school bus. In the midst of the clown scare hitting the country, a parent of one of the students followed the vehicle and watched the children getting off the bus, according to the Auburn Police Department.
APD investigated the incident, which took place on Tuesday, and identified the person. The individual was determined to be a parent of one of the students on the bus.
School Resource Officer Brian Kennedy is continuing to investigate and will determine if criminal charges are warranted, said police.

http://patch.com/massachusetts/worc...mask-follows-school-bus-will-charges-be-filed

Due to unsubstantiated rumors, the principal of my kids' school felt compelled to address "rumors and isolated incidents throughout the nation of people dressed as menacing clowns."

As of now, he assures us that "we will have a zero tolerance approach to anyone attempting to incite fear in our students."

I don't know what is sadder... That schools feel the need to actually address this crap - or that they have gone full retard in doing so.

Gonna be one empty school in a few weeks as all the kids start to face midterms. I can just see the parent postings now... "You promised my little snowflake would not be frightened!"

But... I guess I should give credit where it is due:

c14.jpg

So, I asked the kids if they have heard anything about clowns in school. Both of them had no idea what I was talking about. Bet that will change tomorrow. And I'm sure my youngest won't be worried about monsters, but creepy clowns tomorrow night...

*SIGH*

lDcfnXj.jpg

Still, I worry less about this kind of crap:

14555873_10154334295985020_285544467_n_1475607685573_2127978_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Than real life creeps like this:

qVTbIEoi_400x400.jpeg

I've hated f@#king clowns my whole life , kill em all let Bozo sort em out !
Years ago I'd read an article in some mag probably while in the waiting room to get to my shrink's couch ().. the article was all about clowns... I forget what the percentages they quoted were but an overwhelming number of actual clowns (not these amateurs running through yards or into traffic but actual clowns, circus clowns, performing clowns etc) suffer from depression, psychological disorders, suicidal thoughts, drug use, alcoholism, manic tendencies, sexual dysfunctions/disorders/deviations etc etc...

(Actually, come to think of it, they probably fit in well with today's youngsters... Lots to talk about and share thoughts on, etc)

Just sayin'

lol, I find this funny, I don't think I could take a clown seriously, it's just someone in a costume.

harry

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the big deal?! We have a holiday dedicated to people dressing up and getting scared and people have and issue with people in costume scaring them?

The people doing this are either dumb or a threat. If they are dumb then add then to the list of stupid people... Ifcthey are an actual threat, deal with them appropriately with a proportional response to that threat

Back
Top Bottom