• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clowns.

Seriously, what the hell is up with this? Some of these game playing weirdos have done some bad stuff too.

Holy crap, I was just in those areas on a road trip! Carried the entire time though so come at me brah

I just watched two clowns duke it out at 9pm this past Monday night. One was real angry and the other one just keep looking away and laughing. After it was over I just felt really depressed and not sure what to make of it all.

I will f***ing kill any clown that starts with me lol. Biggest fear in the world I frigging hate clowns.

You must sleep well at night, my friend, if clowns are your biggest fear

For me... Hillary and Kaine in the White House, with Obama and Warren (lizzy not earl) on the SJC,

I'd rather be serial raped by the "Lust" sin from 'Se7en' than face that nightmare.

This is absolutely true, they are now and have been lurking in every state. It is also known that during the day they spend most of their time in Statehouses across the country just clowning around. This is not a hoax!

57827541.jpg

Attachments

• 57827541.jpg
    57827541.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 47
A pair of clowns running through Southbridge at this time. Over the air description "male and female wearing masks and full body costumes." Early reports included a knife. Multiple calls of residents "patrolling their properties".

State PD asked if assistance was required. One officers response "it's just a Halloween prank."

Back
Top Bottom