Clowns.

14650447_1188582697900544_4252827021099132606_n.jpg

'Clown Lives Matter' peace walk canceled after multiple threats

With the numorous death threats and harassment its sad to say we have canceled what was supposed to be a fun peaceful walk
We apologize to everyone who was excited to go and have a good night of fun.
The group of people that have bombarded the event page with harassing posts and personal information will be reported to the authorities

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/211554091-story

I love it when these "Peace Walks" are canceled due to threats of vilolence.

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

I wonder if Insane Clown Posse has had a resurgence of sales since this recent clown hysteria began ???

insane-clown-posse-640x360.jpg

Clown justice.

Kimberly Kersey told Florida Today that she plans to carry a gun while taking her sons around her Palm Bay neighborhood after two men were arrested last week for allegedly threatening people while dressed as clowns.

“I'll be carrying for sure, I'm not leaving to chance,” she said. “I'm terrified of clowns already and if one messes with me or my kids it'll be to the hospital or morgue they go.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/3...ng-trick-or-treating-over-clown-concerns.html

We got an email from the local church putting on a Trunk or Treat this weekend. The church shares the building with the school my son goes to and I THINK ToT is a joint-effort.

Anyhow, this crazy woman from the church sends this email to school parents that the kids can't wear clown costumes, weapons, demonic anything, yada yada.

The event is open to the public.

So, just how are they going to stop "regular people" from showing up in a demonic gun-toting clown costume??????????

So stupid. But if they don't, some old bitty at the church is going to start complaining. LOL

(Back in the day, a school parent brought an actual complaint that they should not be mentioning Talk Like A Pirate Day because Pirates were criminals and heathens. Ummmmm, OK. That's for coming. You and your daughter can leave now. . . . oh wait, no. The Head of School was a wussy. LOL)

Is the school church affiliated, or is it just a real estate sharing deal? If it's not a private school, imposing the religious requirement on a school activity (no demon costumes) would probably be unlawful. Of couse, if I had a kid in a school like that, I'd try to figure out how to dress her up as a cron job [smile]

Last edited:
The dancing cats make this stage..... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom