Clowns.

Rob zombie has a movie coming out this month called 31. It's about killer clowns. I think it's a cheap and easy way to get publicity for the movie.

My daughter asked me about clowns this morning...

This story will pick up stem and people looking for a cheap laugh will join in. Like someone else said....this wont end well

They announced a few hours ago on FB that they will be pressing charges.

attachment.php

What an ass clown! Seriously, did this guy really think it was funny to follow the school bus and little kids home??

What an ass clown! Seriously, did this guy really think it was funny to follow the school bus and little kids home??

When I was growing up in the 80's it would have been hilarious. Parents, children, and police are a lot lamer now. I think the dad is owed a public apology.

When I was growing up in the 80's it would have been hilarious. Parents, children, and police are a lot lamer now. I think the dad is owed a public apology.

I totally agree with you, but in another time and place. There are so many whack jobs in the world today, and with all the clown hype all over the news, I think he lacked common sense.

Seriously, in any other state but this craphole that clown would've been capped by some concerned parent, and it would have been labeled a good shoot because "kids."

You're saying it should be considered a good shoot? Between "craphole" and "because kids" I'm confused. [smile]

I totally agree with you, but in another time and place. There are so many whack jobs in the world today, and with all the clown hype all over the news, I think he lacked common sense.

There are no more whack jobs now than before. There is not more crime now than before, its just the 24/7 media coverage. they have to find SOMETHING to keep reporting on, so they cover every little thing and try to convince you its worse now. If anything, its much safer now than it was in previous decades but they have everyone paranoid that little timmy is going to disappear if you let him outside unwatched for 10 seconds.

ETA: This guys kids were on the bus, a prank should not be prosecuted when nobody got hurt. Pant shitting aside, what did he do wrong?

ETA: This guys kids were on the bus, a prank should not be prosecuted when nobody got hurt. Pant shitting aside, what did he do wrong?

I don't know what crime they'd charge him with, but I'd bet all my beanie babies that some form of the word "terror" would appear in the complaint.

They announced a few hours ago on FB that they will be pressing charges.

attachment.php

The WAAF Hillman show called this guy up (apparently at his request) to tell his side of the story. He hasn't been charged yet and plans to go explain himself to the police [good luck with that!].

The story is that his 11-year old son called him from school and asked his father to meet him at the bus stop because of all the clown fears. The father initially refused, said basically "man up, you're 11 years old, just walk home it'll be fine", but eventually gave in and told the son he'd meet him at the bus stop. They had just pulled out all their Halloween decorations so he decided to prank his son. He said he was parked back away some distance from the bus stop. His son and friends got off the bus and came over and saw the mask - it was a jolly good time - the kids took turns taking selfies with the mask. Then the son got in the car and they went home. Only later does this picture come out. He says he never followed the bus, and had no idea anybody else had even seen him. A kid must have snapped the picture as the bus drove by. He didn't see anyone in fear or hiding.

Anyway, that's his story. I don't know if it was smart to go on the radio after the police have said they plan to charge him...

No surprise that the police, media and witnesses would blatantly lie about what happened. Typical.

I don't know what crime they'd charge him with, but I'd bet all my beanie babies that some form of the word "terror" would appear in the complaint.

Apparently disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. Basically we don't have anything real to charge, lets nail him on something so nebulous and vague he has no chance to get out of it. I mean he didn't do anything wrong, but we still need to punish him.

I think the clown hysteria is funnier than the clowns themselves. The sheep are running scared

I think the clown hysteria is funnier than the clowns themselves. The sheep are running scared

The tiresome thing about it is that more people are pretending to be afraid of clowns, which is only possible if you have a serious mental illness. It's not funny or cute to say you're afraid of clowns unless you're a quirky hot chick.

They're gonna treat it like someone running into a building and yelling "fire". Unfortunately he was just being a ball breaker but people lost their sense of humor a long time ago!

1. Clowns aren't real.

2. This whole thing including the commentary in this thread is enlightening. Just replace 'clown' with some actual demographic and see how absurd some views are. Sadly, some of the very same views are in fact held if you do that.

3. How ungodly sad is it that a clown prank gets looked at as a legitimate threat that needs government intervention and criminal prosecution. Yet as seem by posts in this thread, some seem to actually support that, because clown. I can't believe I just wrote that in a serious manner.

The tiresome thing about it is that more people are pretending to be afraid of clowns, which is only possible if you have a serious mental illness. It's not funny or cute to say you're afraid of clowns unless you're a quirky hot chick.

Im a 6'4 grown ass man and clowns legitimately terrify me. Say what you will but I'll hang off a scissor lift fully extended no problem. If bobo shows up at my house I'm emptying every mag until it's beyond dead

Up my way, we've had a few real crimes committed by perps wearing clown costunes, so it isn't always harmless.

A clown in St Albans beat an old lady with a baseball bat. Assault and battery.

A clown in the Burlington area stabbed a girl with a knife. Assault with a deadly weapon.

A clown in my area has been breaking into houses and beating cars with a bat. Breaking and entering and vandalism.

Sooner or later, one of these pinks hiding behind a clown costume is going to get dropped. Remember, even or liberals up here are armed.

Have any of these clowns actually hurt or assaulted anyone? Is there some crime against putting on a costume and walking around in public? Why the hell is everyone freaking out and calling the cops whenever they see a clown? Do cops step in and investigate whenever people get irrationally frightened nowadays? What's next, cops getting called out for big spider sightings, assuming they're not tied up investigating clowns, or kids with confederate flags, or people getting their feelings hurt?

I was wondering the same thing. Clowns walking arkund town or in the woods? Creepy? Weird? Yes. But how is this illegal? I have seen a few of these idiots getting arrested. For what? Wasnt aware it was illegal to put on a costume and walk around to creep people out

Fall River PD apparently arrested a guy yesterday, him and a buddy driving with clown masks on and allegedly brandishing knives or machetes. Disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct. This is ridiculous

clowns have feelings too:

#clownslivesmatter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom